Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW/Reel Talk Movie Club: Poltergeist (1982)

I haven't finished any of the films suggested so far. All of them shits got cut off lol.

I'm here in the shadows tho.

My bad, I definitely watched on cyberflix

cause i remember it being like 3 different versions of that shit and i just clicked on the 1 w/ Jack Nicholson on it

Honestly I was thinking of puttin this week on hold (after we talk about cuckoos nest of course lol) cuz my workload increased like shit and I wouldn't be run the thread right. Plus ozark came back and I know a lot of ppl watchin that (myself included I'm catching it when I can).

Honestly I was thinking of puttin this week on hold (after we talk about cuckoos nest of course lol) cuz my workload increased like shit and I wouldn't be run the thread right. Plus ozark came back and I know a lot of ppl watchin that (myself included I'm catching it when I can).

Ok, that's fine with me. I'm patient, so I can wait. I noticed not much discussion about the Movie, which is weird.

I gotta watch this "Ozark" show.

"ahh juicyfruit"

lol I watched this joint a month or two ago trying to get some context before watching Ratched on Netflix. Decent movie

Nice to see you back Gabi-Gabi. Wasn't the same without you around. :icu:

Looks like I'll have to peep "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" again.

This movie held up surprisingly well when I saw it a while back. When I watch “classic” movies this old I come in with my expectations extremely low, but I was entertained.

Back