Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW/Reel Talk Movie Club: Poltergeist (1982)

Did we all watch this guys? Can I do the next theme?

We already got the next movie nigga

:sayit:

its called "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" cause I didnt stay up until 4 in the morning watching that shit just for us to skip it all together now

i got my notes ready, n they been ready ever since b4 niggas decided they wanted to watch that other movie instead

We already got the next movie nigga

:sayit:

its called "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" cause I didnt stay up until 4 in the morning watching that shit just for us to skip it all together now

i got my notes ready, n they been ready ever since b4 niggas decided they wanted to watch that other movie instead
Lmao holla at me next week

Folks was nasty throughout this whole shit tho lol .

Lil cowboy dude was bout to take a half eaten cookie from a sickly lookin stranger on an airplane.
Shorty saw her man looked like shit and was fucked up... tongued him down in the airport before he passed out.
Muhfucka in the movie theater coughing and touching as many people as possible on his way out.

View attachment 248534

Nah somebody shoulda fucked him up well before he passed out

white people filthy like that. I was at the movies on Saturday watching bloodshot(matinee) and this white man did a full on phlegmy cough without covering his mouth like we not in the middle of a fuckin pandemic. Then another one on the otherside of the theater gon clear his phlegmy throat like not even 5 seconds after.
I ain’t never walked out on a movie before then but I was disgusted

white people filthy like that. I was at the movies on Saturday watching bloodshot(matinee) and this white man did a full on phlegmy cough without covering his mouth like we not in the middle of a fuckin pandemic. Then another one on the otherside of the theater gon clear his phlegmy throat like not even 5 seconds after.
I ain’t never walked out on a movie before then but I was disgusted
..........why was you there tho?

:huh2:

@TonyDubbz how long you been ready for this? Lol

Long time!

& niggas really thought we bout to just skip over it again??

source.gif

I'll see ya'll at the discussion

Oh yea and im not sure if yall heard about this shit yet but Netflix is basically starting their own watch party site, where you can watch movies together just like you could do on Rabbit.

might be something we could use for a movie going forward if its on netflix

Back