Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW/Reel Talk Movie Club: Poltergeist (1982)

Folks was nasty throughout this whole shit tho lol .

Lil cowboy dude was bout to take a half eaten cookie from a sickly lookin stranger on an airplane.
Shorty saw her man looked like shit and was fucked up... tongued him down in the airport before he passed out.
Muhfucka in the movie theater coughing and touching as many people as possible on his way out.

outbreak.gif

Nah somebody shoulda fucked him up well before he passed out

Lil cowboy dude was bout to take a half eaten cookie from a sickly lookin stranger on an airplane.
Shorty saw her man looked like shit and was fucked up... tongued him down in the airport before he passed out.

Muhfucka in the movie theater coughing and touching as many people as possible on his way out.

View attachment 248534

Lmaoo yo im at this scene right now and was just coming to comment on how wild that shit is

View attachment 248534

Remember when we thought that was just some Hollywood over exaggerated shit......

mictouch-06b1.gif

its been a min since i saw it, but he snuck it into customs right?

its been a min since i saw it, but he snuck it into customs right?
He smuggled it in through the Asians and instead of leaving it at the testing facility he drove it outta there to sell

idk if he ordered it specifically to sell or if he said once the monkeys come in I’ll get one for you to the pet store owner

He smuggled it in through the Asians and instead of leaving it at the testing facility he drove it outta there to sell

idk if he ordered it specifically to sell or if he said once the monkeys come in I’ll get one for you to the pet store owner
i hate you sometimes

Oh...I was giving a serious answer

I am perplexed
you said technically to my question but what you explained was more of a yes than a semantic lol

i wasnt tripping or anything btw

you said technically to my question but what you explained was more of a yes than a semantic lol

i wasnt tripping or anything btw
I said technically because he physically didn’t bring the monkey over. But the Asians did

but he orchestrated that particular monkey getting there

sorry for trying to answer the best I could B

I said technically because he physically didn’t bring the monkey over. But the Asians did

but he orchestrated that particular monkey getting there

sorry for trying to answer B
it really wasnt anything i was trying to debate on...just trying to see how much i remembered from the last time i watched it which was mad years ago

until we meet again

Back