Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Poster Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!

I personally enjoy @Race Jones keeping niggas on their toes and calling everyone one their bullshit. Might night agree with everything she says, but i feel she %100 genuine when speaking on important matters. She don't do shit for clout.

I personally enjoy @Race Jones keeping niggas on their toes and calling everyone one their bullshit. Might not agree with everything she says, but i feel she %100 genuine when speaking on important matters. She don't do shit for clout.

Thank you love.
I think you summed me up perfectly. Much appreciated and I enjoy what you bring to the forum as well, always offering a different but well informed perspective

So I've recently stumbled upon a small fortune...

View attachment 38250

...Lemme stop the lies, I robbed tf outta @Kandy due to a miscommunication of intentions...I'm working on improving my thuggish ways ya'll, a bish ain't perfect...

View attachment 38251

Either way, I feel bad about the situation and I'm not gonna keep all of this dirty filthy, ill-gotten wealth...

That being said, I'm giving away $100mil to the ACTIVE posters that deserve to be appreciated!

Want some of this wealth for yourself?

:ballin::chile:

Here's what ya gotta do:

1. Create 1 new original thread in the forum of your choice -(post the link to your thread in your response here). Threads must be created on or after 3/27/2018.

2. @ an active female poster and pay her a genuine compliment. That poster will need to give you the heart symbol to confirm she's accepted the compliment. No heart, you only get 1 mil instead of the actual reward.

REWARD WILL BE YOUR CHOICE OF 5MIL OR BANK PROTECTION!!!

The thread ends once 20 people have claimed their prizes or once the 100 mil is gone so get posting!!!

...forreal ya'll know I'm just gonna blow my e-money on e-weed and e-chicken if ya'll dont claim it...

SO COME GET PAID!!!!!

View attachment 38255

View attachment 38256

View attachment 38257
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-lesson-learned.5783/#post-369576

Back