Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Poster Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!

Miles Davis? Kareem? I bol when I read that, but the beginning and end was pretty nice. I hope you ain't trolling me lmao.
But 'preciate it dawg. Ima give you heart!
I never troll! You are wonderful and you know it

Let me know when you and @BlacChoseMe finishing playing house ;)

mMuDIfp.gif

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/random-sports-sh-stuff.5799/

@Remedy, you kinda dope or whatever.

If that don't work, @Blactivity you kinda dope or whatever

and if THAT don't work, @BNE, I think despite being a prude you a pretty dope person if you truly do a 1/10th of what you say you do. Your presence has been missed but again you seem to be very busy IRL and that amazing. I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come, never change unless it's for growth, and let my nigga @Goldie put a baby in it.

Oh, and nan tree of yall BEST not call me ChiChi!

This don't seem genuine ChiChi. You can get on with this BOGO offer.

@Whispering Eye

I'm not gonna make a thread cause I don't want the 5 mil or the bank protection but I just want to say I've never seen a picture of you but you are one of the two most attractive posters on this site just off your posts and having a beautiful mind. @atribecalledGabi is the other for the same exact reasons. I love both yall take and perspective on things.
Stop it!

q0Kyb.gif

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/random-sports-sh-stuff.5799/

@Remedy, you kinda dope or whatever.

If that don't work, @Blactivity you kinda dope or whatever

and if THAT don't work, @BNE, I think despite being a prude you a pretty dope person if you truly do a 1/10th of what you say you do. Your presence has been missed but again you seem to be very busy IRL and that amazing. I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come, never change unless it's for growth, and let my nigga @Goldie put a baby in it.

Oh, and nan tree of yall BEST not call me ChiChi!
Made me emotional fr lol. Thank you for saying such kind things about me and for the good wishes. You stay posting different, funny n intelligent content so it means a lot.

Back