Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Poster Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/random-sports-sh-stuff.5799/

@Remedy, you kinda dope or whatever.

If that don't work, @Blactivity you kinda dope or whatever

and if THAT don't work, @BNE, I think despite being a prude you a pretty dope person if you truly do a 1/10th of what you say you do. Your presence has been missed but again you seem to be very busy IRL and that amazing. I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come, never change unless it's for growth, and let my nigga @Goldie put a baby in it.

Oh, and nan tree of yall BEST not call me ChiChi!

@Whispering Eye

I'm not gonna make a thread cause I don't want the 5 mil or the bank protection but I just want to say I've never seen a picture of you but you are one of the two most attractive posters on this site just off your posts and having a beautiful mind. @atribecalledGabi is the other for the same exact reasons. I love both yall take and perspective on things.
You are lucky you're one of my favorite posters!

Imma hook you up with BP just cause you made me smile today :)

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.p...priate-amount-of-time-to-get-over-an-ex.5800/

@Whispering Eye You are an amazing person and I'm happy to call you friend. You have the biggest heart on the site and I truly feel sorry for anyone that hasn't had a chance to connect with you in someway. May the Lord of Light shine his blessings on you and I hope that you get all that you want and more. In this life or the next
Say it like you mean it!

Lol thanks Chi, we friends for life I hope you know that.

Sending money now!

Don't derail this thread ChiChi.
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/random-sports-sh-stuff.5799/

@Remedy, you kinda dope or whatever.

If that don't work, @Blactivity you kinda dope or whatever

and if THAT don't work, @BNE, I think despite being a prude you a pretty dope person if you truly do a 1/10th of what you say you do. Your presence has been missed but again you seem to be very busy IRL and that amazing. I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come, never change unless it's for growth, and let my nigga @Goldie put a baby in it.

Oh, and nan tree of yall BEST not call me ChiChi!
:dfbruh:
:scust1:

So am I supposed to HEART this runner-up, hand me down, "Oh...:shrug3:well, you'll do" head ahh compliment?

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.p...priate-amount-of-time-to-get-over-an-ex.5800/

@Whispering Eye You are an amazing person and I'm happy to call you friend. You have the biggest heart on the site and I truly feel sorry for anyone that hasn't had a chance to connect with you in someway. May the Lord of Light shine his blessings on you and I hope that you get all that you want and more. In this life or the next
Damn my nigga got his tongue in her small intestine

Don't derail this thread ChiChi.

:dfbruh:
:scust1:

So am I supposed to HEART this runner-up, hand me down, "Oh...:shrug3:well, you'll do" head ahh compliment?
I mean, I was gonna write you a love song but I ain't wanna offend my mans GerMichael

@Blactivity You have single handedly changed my opinion of women from Alabama

Not only are you smart, leveled headed, and offer many a thought provoking opinions; you are also creative, funny, and lowkey razor sharp af. Had the first person I met from that area been anything like you I would have devoted all my time and energy into getting to know that small part of the world better. You are to AL what Miles Davis is to Jazz, what Basquiat is to painting, what Kareem is to basketball. You are a pillar of this community and I hope you get your just rewards before the Others take us first

@Blactivity You have single handedly changed my opinion of women from Alabama

Not only are you smart, leveled headed, and offer many a thought provoking opinions; you are also creative, funny, and lowkey razor sharp af. Had the first person I met from that area been anything like you I would have devoted all my time and energy into getting to know that small part of the world better. You are to AL what Miles Davis is to Jazz, what Basquiat is to painting, what Kareem is to basketball. You are a pillar of this community and I hope you get your just rewards before the Others take us first
Miles Davis? Kareem? I bol when I read that, but the beginning and end was pretty nice. I hope you ain't trolling me lmao.
But 'preciate it dawg. Ima give you heart!

Back