Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Poster Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!

Ion een kno how to post tha thread I started but I made a thread in tha record store just now...

@Whispering Eye I saw your post about getting back into school after 10 years and in real life that shows a dedicated person and I truly wish u luck...plus I bet you can play a mean game of dominoes lol

@Kandy your positivity is contagious and you kept me from saying anything too disrespectful my 2nd day here when you told me to “be great”

Ion een kno how to post tha thread I started but I made a thread in tha record store just now...

@Whispering Eye I saw your post about getting back into school after 10 years and in real life that shows a dedicated person and I truly wish u luck...plus I bet you can play a mean game of dominoes lol

@Kandy your positivity is contagious and you kept me from saying anything too disrespectful my 2nd day here when you told me to “be great”
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/tde-v-dreamville.5772/

I got you, fam! And thanks, I can :)

Would you like bank protection or 5mil?

Well, ya know, I am pretty damn awesome. Looks like my job is done. Gods Plan.

865C067F-54DA-4246-AB9B-C4F8B717EB51.gif

No but thanks!!!!

Back