Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do we have that they didn't?
Bro, back then (early 2000's) very few black folks were online like that. It was a tight community that had limited online resources. No real ad revenue. No one really donating (donation systems weren't mature). The same few names on each board. Limited content recycled across the boards.

Nowadays, nearly everyone is online. Mobile access. Robust ad revenue generation. Donation options. Nearly limitless content sharing. Word of mouth promotion (or in this case digital promotion) via Twitter, IG, and Google searches. So many advantages now to keep a site like this going. I love it.

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Lea
@BDP™️
@Horsecock Williams
@Chi-town B
@deadeye
@Mister

Have you guys thrown your names into the hat?

Is there anyone else that wants to throw their name in?

I personally really like this 7 but I would like to give other posters a chance to see this thread and get involved and/or voice their opinions if they choose. This is for everyone. This ain't about me getting my shit off.

Also a conversation about how we approach transparency still needs to take place before we can go forward. @Goldie ?? , @AP21

Also if anyone has suggestions about rules and parameters in the OP I'm open.

Let's allow the thread to breath for another day and see where were at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh a nigga just brought up my son the other day and the only reason I didn't ban him was cuz of what y'all call feelings bans...I let that shit ride as mods often do so y'all can talk y'all shit, yet y'all still come off like we just chop niggaz heads off....

Y'all go head and have y'all thread. I'll fall back.... But it's still wild how we come to this when y'all already post free as shit

Didn't know about that.

Bringing up someone's child is inexcusable.

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Lea
@BDP™️
@Horsecock Williams
@Chi-town B
@Word....Life
@Mister

I personally really like this 7 but I would like to give other posters a chance to see this thread and get involved and/or voice their opinions if they choose. This is for everyone. This ain't about me getting my shit off.

Also a conversation about how we approach transparency still needs to take place before we can go forward. @Goldie ?? , @AP21

I said it in the other thread.

As far as new rules being set and the day to day things on here, I'm cool with something this. With that said, I'll decide who will and will not be part of my staff.

I don't owe anybody any type of transparency. Go to Apple and tell them to remove the staff and reveal their numbers and formulas. It'll never happen with them or any other company.

I'm for the people, but I'm not entertaining anything that isn't realistic.

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Lea
@BDP™️
@Horsecock Williams
@Chi-town B
@Word....Life
@Mister

I would've wanted to throw my name in, but I don't have a problem with any one of the 7............so I'm good.

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Lea
@BDP™️
@Horsecock Williams
@Chi-town B
@Word....Life
@Mister

I think you need to add another female to the group.

As far as new rules being set and the day to day things on here, I'm cool with something this. With that said, I'll decide who will and will not be part of my staff.

I don't owe anybody any type of transparency. Go to Apple and tell them to remove the staff and reveal their numbers and formulas. It'll never happen with them or any other company.

Being able to see what your Mods do concerning bans and silences and post deletions isn't unrealistic. It will actually promote trust and fairness.

Not once has it been asked in this thread to get rid of any staff. Have you even read what I proposed or are you just dismissing me off the rip?

Again no one asked to reveal any numbers or formulas. I proposed if a mod acts to edit a post, account or punish a poster it be made clear which mod it was with some kind of footprint so a claim can be levied. Otherwise what's the point.

I dont see how this is over reaching. Folk can't want to moderate but hide their hands.

tenor.gif
idk what's going on, but I'm here lil buddy @King Freeman

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Lea
@BDP™️
@Horsecock Williams
@Chi-town B
@Word....Life
@Mister

Not gonna front G...I’m not wasting y’all time I was just tryin’ to add a little in sight...I’m a classic slacker and I wouldn’t do right bro....I’ve been mainly just trying to stay around tha music threads recently...just thought I had summin’ that might help a little...I’m sure it’s plenty of posters who will do some actual contributions to this subject tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back