Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not seeing how a court case couldn't have been had and the decision from that case could have resulted in an actual rule that EVERYONE has to abide by mods included.

lol this seems like a bit of an overcorrection but I'm here to see where it goes

Still not seeing how a court case couldn't have been had and the decision from that case could have resulted in an actual rule that EVERYONE has to abide by mods included.

lol this seems like a bit of an overcorrection but I'm here to see where it goes

This is not about me.

I bet this isn't the reception he thought this thread would receive when he typed all that out.

I'm only trying to forward the site. Not sure what I did to you but get your shit off if I'm offending you in some way.

Something needs to happen.

I've been saying for a while that the mods are too big of a presence on the board.

They should be practically invisible and only intervene for egregious offenses.

Too many of them have ongoing beefs with other posters and it permeates almost every aspect of the Forum.

Shit gets tiring after awhile.

The mods are too visible?

We the best posters on the whole fucking site...

Y'all niggaz be bugging.

I'm glad I missed today. A whole ass day complaining about shit that ain't gonna change.

Y'all niggaz who claim to not be happy show up every fucking day. There's absolutely nothing to be done to make a better posting experience for the people posting for the sole reason shit like this is the most happy y'all are.

Nothing makes y'all niggaz happier than complaining.

A whole day of complaining.... Y'all really on one

The mods are too visible?

We the best posters on the whole fucking site...

Y'all niggaz be bugging.

I'm glad I missed today. A whole ass day complaining about shit that ain't gonna change.

Y'all niggaz who claim to not be happy show up every fucking day. There's absolutely nothing to be done to make a better posting experience for the people posting for the sole reason shit like this is the most happy y'all are.

Nothing makes y'all niggaz happier than complaining.

A whole day of complaining.... Y'all really on one

Let people say what they have to say.

This ain't really for you to speak on. At least not at the moment.

But this is a move to stop the complaining or at least stop it from bleeding into other parts of the site.

Im bringing a tangible solution to the table which has been asked of us over and over. Now isn't the time for you to complain. You don't get to come in here and do that.

You don't have to like what I'm doing but you're gonna let us have this conversation.

Let people say what they have to say.

This ain't really for you to speak on. At least not at the moment.

But this is a move to stop the complaining or at least stop it from bleeding into other parts of the site.

Im bringing a tangible solution to the table which has been asked of us over and over. Now isn't the time for you to complain. You don't get to come in here and do that.

You don't have to like what I'm doing but you're gonna let us have this conversation.

Ironic that he's complaining..........about us complaining.

Or rather, what he perceives to be complaining.

Everything's all good to him because, being a mod, he gets to post with impunity.

He doesn't have to worry about his threads getting locked/deleted...........moved to another part of the board..........getting his posts deleted......etc.

Don't have a problem with the mods posting.

Just as long as they don't let their biases against other posters affect their mod duties.

Police the police. I love it.

It's not to police the mods but to offer oversight on mod actions independent of them when it's perceived those powers are being abused. To let the people decide when the weight gets too hard for some of yall to carry correctly.

It's worked well for police in my city over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back