Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic that he's complaining..........about us complaining.

Or rather, what he perceives to be complaining.

Everything's all good to him because, being a mod, he gets to post with impunity.

He doesn't have to worry about his threads getting locked/deleted...........moved to another part of the board..........getting his posts deleted......etc.

Don't have a problem with the mods posting.

Just as long as they don't let their biases against other posters affect their mod duties.
Bruh a nigga just brought up my son the other day and the only reason I didn't ban him was cuz of what y'all call feelings bans...I let that shit ride as mods often do so y'all can talk y'all shit, yet y'all still come off like we just chop niggaz heads off....

Y'all go head and have y'all thread. I'll fall back.... But it's still wild how we come to this when y'all already post free as shit

I'm all for fair and equitable treatment, but this seems like a lot for a bunch of people who don't care anyway bc it's just the internet. I think the only person who should get to decide who's on ABW staff is the site owner. Chi's actions, while poorly timed, were probably a joke. I doubt it was a personal attack on Freeman, however, Freemans feelings about it are valid. Overseeing the oversee-ers is kind of a stretch and comes across as vindictive to staff y'all don't like. It's too easy to just come on here post/enjoy yourself and bounce. Instead, y'all got e-gangs and e-beefs and be dead serious... this is my first forum but it seems way too much of an investment in a persons real life t. That said, if this committee is created and I'm chosen, I will be an impartial member but I will stand firm on my own opinion, not none of this petty shit y'all get into.

ROFL..

Niggaz wanna be oppressed so bad...

You can laugh it off if you want but that statement was either completely tone deaf or a statement that nothing said by posters about what happens here actually matters.

And let's not get into playing victim, please. I made an observation. You can take it personally or take it for what it was.

I'm all for fair and equitable treatment, but this seems like a lot for a bunch of people who don't care anyway bc it's just the internet. I think the only person who should get to decide who's on ABW staff is the site owner. Chi's actions, while poorly timed, were probably a joke. I doubt it was a personal attack on Freeman, however, Freemans feelings about it are valid. Overseeing the oversee-ers is kind of a stretch and comes across as vindictive to staff y'all don't like. It's too easy to just come on here post/enjoy yourself and bounce. Instead, y'all got e-gangs and e-beefs and be dead serious... this is my first forum but it seems way too much of an investment in a persons real life t. That said, if this committee is created and I'm chosen, I will be an impartial member but I will stand firm on my own opinion, not none of this petty shit y'all get into.

I agree with the bold completely.

See the source image

You can laugh it off if you want but that statement was either completely tone deaf or a statement that nothing said by posters about what happens here actually matters.

And let's not get into playing victim, please. I made an observation. You can take it personally or take it for what it was.
Or I could not give a fuck.

I don't feelings ban y'all niggaz. I let crazy shit slide.

And we already hold other mods accountable for everything. But because it's not done in front of y'all, it's not acceptable to y'all. Yet y'all show up every day. But y'all go ahead and have your stage b. I'll fall back.

I don't wanna to be a victim. Or stop y'all from getting justice. Or whatever dumb shit this is about...

I'm out bruh

I ain't about to argue back and forth with you, you know it was me calling out your bad parenting. Miss me with that other shit
So that wasn't crossing the line??

Wgere the fuck does be being a parent have anything to do with you? I'm the midst of all this shit you wanna place that shit as a acceptable on the table.

Question??

Is ANY PARENT ON THIS SITE cool with niggaz just randomly coming at their parenting skills in a thread about some shit that had nothing to do with it???

Man... Y'all niggaz wild... Have fun people

Or I could not give a fuck.

I don't feelings ban y'all niggaz. I let crazy shit slide.

And we already hold other mods accountable for everything. But because it's not done in front of y'all, it's not acceptable to y'all. Yet y'all show up every day. But y'all go ahead and have your stage b. I'll fall back.

I don't wanna to be a victim. Or stop y'all from getting justice. Or whatever dumb shit this is about...

I'm out bruh

Who is y'all? Stop the y'all mess. I made an observation that you've obviously taken real personally for whatever reason. Remove your feelings from the matter and you may understand what my original observation was saying. Maybe not. But your posts have done nothing to disprove the thread's premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back