COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

It's My Fault cats aint got heart , I should be penalized ???

Tell These Posters to stop watching every week & Fucking Compete , Shit Is Fun

But U Know What Y'all Got It

Reactions: ChicagoFigure
Nah not My style , These niggas Love the Theatrics tho.. Shit running on Fumes B/C we (BWG) made It that way

We Embraced the hate

That being said .......
giphy.gif
Gang

these niggas robbed the entire board for weeks

then get tight there is no one to play against this week?

do i have this right?

What else u supposed to do in a purge? Lose your money on purpose?
Well this is what kinda happens when you rob everyone significant in the game

Please believe, if I had a mill,I would've at least tried to get one of y'all

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie,.myself, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/28/19 and 1/31/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)

I remind everyone once again, reach out for a badge. One will not be given to you for the fuck of it

Purge begins in 10mins

Reach out to Goldie,.myself, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/28/19 and 1/31/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@LadyDu
@Chi-town B
@HustleTown
@King Freeman

I remind everyone once again, reach out for a badge. One will not be given to you for the fuck of it