Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Lol what point are yall making?

For some mfs who "dont purge nor care about it" yall do a lot of posting in the actual purge thread trying hard to convince us

Its just a game guys

Nigga we aint played the game in weeks and we still been clowned u niggas when 5th Letter robbed yall

it dont matter if we in the game or out the game yall still gone get these jokes

:js4:

honestly the shit talking is the funnest part....

niggaz must've thought we'd be quiet if we was broke

True broke people usually be the loudest my bad yall
tenor.gif

True broke people usually be the loudest my bad yall

Our banks look a lot alike right now fam, chi-town must of not given you your allowance yet..

Damn, do they even let you rob anymore yo? you looking more and more like the cheddar bob of the squad these days.. niggas dont even trust u wit the tool

cheddar_figure.gif

:hahaha:

Our banks look a lot alike right now fam, chi-town must of not given you your allowance yet..

Damn, do they even let you rob anymore yo? you looking more and more like the cheddar bob of the squad these days.. niggas dont even trust u wit the tool

View attachment 104392

Im good here fam trust & believe u needa borrow some money for a bus pass i got u just let me know G i know Du dont be picking up the phone for u

View attachment 104392

Y'all have the family mutt Sanford out there starving and y'all yet to let Dos in the group and he's been trying for a year.

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/21/19 and 1/24/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@LadyDu
@Inori
@BDP™️
@Golden

@Maywood you have to play with at least 30m or give it to the bank b4 the game starts

I remind everyone once again, reach out for a badge. One will not be given to you for the fuck of it

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@LadyDu
@Inori
@BDP™️
@Golden
@King Freeman

@Maywood you have to play with at least 30m or give it to the bank b4 the game starts

I remind everyone once again, reach out for a badge. One will not be given to you for the fuck of it

Purge began

@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@LadyDu
@Inori
@BDP™️
@Golden
@King Freeman
@Chi-town B

Watch both crews start arguing again about how neither side cares once the purge over.... only for shit to go silent when Monday comes... again.

Congrats to whoever won tho lol

Watch both crews start arguing again about how neither side cares once the purge over.... only for shit to go silent when Monday comes... again.

Congrats to whoever won tho lol
No one won

Rolling over to Monday

Back