Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Yes because we dominated y'all right into oblivion

we made a joke of you niggas long before the purge even started man

I aint taken u serious since that night u invited us into a chat and called a fake truce with us. Just think of how long ago that shit was

It's cool, we always troll these niggaz till they lose their shit... And honestly that's more fun than robbing them...

Ain't nothing worse than winning and still being mad

I been peeped

Thats why I said what I said

Shit be hilarious

To be real it seems its only one nigga thats really ready to die for his chain lmao

I been peeped

Thats why I said what I said

Shit be hilarious

To be real it seems its only one nigga thats really ready to die for his chain lmao

Because you didn't see Du crying and throwing temper tantrums, why you think he got the sore loser banner. Stop the nonsense.

I earned that banner because I'm hilarious.

Sore losers are funny as fuck. Bobby Knight is a legend.

Crybabies tho.... That's just sad
:cry:

I earned that banner because I'm hilarious.

Sore losers are funny as fuck. Bobby Knight is a legend.

Crybabies tho.... That's just sad
:cry:

We only got this banner cause bitch niggas don't like me and took it out on my team because I piss the so call cool kids off every chance I get.

Last edited:
Now these niggas wanna pretend like they wasn't trying and rubbing our faces when they was on top but they want taking it serious. Y'all started the serious play and the crying when y'all lose.

If we cared as much as you thought we did then we'd still be playing to prevent u from winning

The thing is we all wanted to beat the other side but the losers in the game now acting like they didn't take it serious to save face that they got their asses kicked.

The thing is we all wanted to beat the other side but the losers in the game now acting like they didn't take it serious to save face that they got their asses kicked.
Nigga it was hot outside when that shit was a thing.

Here it is dead of the winter and you still trying to get niggaz back. We been off that.

Back