Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Footage of niggaz winning the last purge

FortunateJollyArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

maywood, is that a spark plug or not?

how is that trolling?

Do spark plugs in chicago look different?

I think yesterday was the last money wars, people dropping like flies. It was fun while it lasted
naw it's still fun, i mean look how yall celebrating... yall having a blast.. all this shit for yall anyway... why stop now?

you wait 3 fucking months to discover some shit i pointed out over the fucking summer????

naw bruh.... keep the game going......why stop now?

i'ma be back

all it take is a million to get it popping again

The thing is we all wanted to beat the other side but the losers in the game now acting like they didn't take it serious to save face that they got their asses kicked.

Ayo bruh.. you do know that the last time we purged was the week before Goldie banned us before the purge right? but let me guess BWG kicked our asses all the weeks following that even though we chose not to purge ?

you niggas took so many L's in this shit that you'll gladly claim any wins even if they dont make any sense

Ayo bruh.. you do know that the last time we purged was the week before Goldie banned us before the purge right? but let me guess BWG kicked our asses all the weeks following that even though we chose not to purge ?

you niggas took so many L's in this shit that you'll gladly claim any wins even if they dont make any sense
Lol what point are yall making?

For some mfs who "dont purge nor care about it" yall do a lot of posting in the actual purge thread trying hard to convince us

Its just a game guys

Back