Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Nah nigga, you went begging for evidence, not once but twice trying to get a nigga hemmed up. You're a tattle tale. You don't enforce no damn rules, as a matter of fact you don't do shit you a mod in name only.

There is no cut off for protection

You can pay whenever and at that point you can no longer be robbed or robbed. Before that you fair game.

Carry on.....

Last edited:
Lol, nigga you keep bringing up that old shit when it was proven several times by several people that's not what happened...

You really do act like a chick...

Nigga gonna be bringing up that old shit forever like a scorned chick.

For the last time, lot wanted to know who was in your group pm, so sage told me, and I told them. And all info was paid for.

What was done with it after that is not on me.

Y'all created this idea of a snitch, so I framed play maker to give you a scapegoat. But again. There was no snitch.

Just the unfortunate coincidence of someone who you not supposed mention being in a group pm i wasn't a part of..

This has been proven an broken down every way imaginable up to and including whispering leaving the games or even wanting to hold money bcuz you keep trying to push a non-existent agenda....

Shit stupid bruh.... An corny....

But whatever... Believe what you want to believe.....

Fake niggaz love to run with fake stories...

So why am I trying to convince you other wise?

There is no cut off for protection

You can pay whenever and at that point you can no longer be robbed. Before that you fair game.

Carry on.....
I'm done.

They got me out in DC..

Y'all have fun

It is what it is, I know what you did and so do everyone else. You gave a private convo to someone and they used it against me. That's you being an informant.

It is what it is, I know what you did and so do everyone else. You gave a private convo to someone and they used it against me. That's you being an informant.
Ask whispering yourself, or ask someone else to ask her did I ever give her information to her about you.

Ask her did someone else give her information about you

Or ask her did she see it on her own in a group pm I wasn't a part of..

She's answered this and others have answerdv that on numerous occasions..

Mainly when you were a plaintiff and I was a defendant proving this shit in fucking court...

So nobody tried to get the 16 mil sitting in the bank, how many times will y'all not take the money that we're letting y'all have.

So nobody tried to get the 16 mil sitting in the bank, how many times will y'all not take the money that we're letting y'all have.
I keep telling you that you guys ruined the whole appeal even having money...

But y'all don't wanna believe me... You just gotta keep seeing it for yourself

I keep telling you that you guys ruined the whole appeal even having money...

But y'all don't wanna believe me... You just gotta keep seeing it for yourself
Cut this out cause when y'all robbed us y'all took everything and we had to build back up but now that we did it to y'all now the game ruined.

Back