Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

If that shit 1pm central im in any earlier questionable wanna give it a try tho
Cant say it'll be that early but I may have an alternative for you

I already know I can't do it tomorrow during purge hours ima be in meetings for the majority of the day.

I'd be willing to loan someone who didn't have it 4ms to participate tho.
It'll be on Thursday

Cant say it'll be that early but I may have an alternative for you

It'll be on Thursday

damn i'm trippin.. lol been one of them weeks.

Tentative yes for me then depending on how things go. My offer still stands for the loan to anyone if I cant participate tho

How will rounds work? Normally everybody's wiped out within 10 mins. How are people supposed to get more money?

How will rounds work? Normally everybody's wiped out within 10 mins. How are people supposed to get more money?
So the buy in is 4m, which you will give to the bank. You gonna stash the rest of your money.

At the start of each round you gonna be given a 1m back to rob with. No minimum to rob, whomever has the most at the end of 10 mins wins that round. That's everything they made plus 4M's as the round winner

You gonna stash that and start with 1m the next round.

Here's the catch, you gonna get a 15min warning b4 the round starts. Could be 9am, could be 9pm, no one will know b4 hand when the round will start

Also.....there's gonna be a 1m bonus for whoever robs first and 1M bonus for whoever robs last in that 10 minutes in each round (totaling 6m's in winnings)

Whomever has the most earned money after 4 rounds will also win 26M as a grand prize.

First go round is all reward and little risk.

Yea there's really no strategy I can make for that. I'm already facing 8 mfs by myself, with those rules there's really nothin i can do.

vHTgDa.gif

Back