Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

You went and got yourself a milli, so you in the game, sucks you're outgunned

Lmfao yo what I tell u Du ?

i told you..

this nigga so easy to read

thats why u want me in the game so bad in the first place bruh cause u know I aint got no back up and ill get hit at 12:00 on the dot. Another easy win smh

but watch how I pull a houdini and make this million this appear

brb

Lmfao yo what I tell u Du ?

i told you..

this nigga so easy to read

thats why u want me in the game so bad in the first place bruh cause u know I aint got no back up and ill get hit at 12:00 on the dot

but watch how I pull a houdini and make this million this appear

brb

You said you don't want us to get an easy win then why don't you stop us

You said you don't want us to get an easy win then why don't you stop us

If you admit that im up on you niggas on the scoreboards then I wont drop out..

the fact that you want me in so bad is just proof that you tryin to get some get back for all the times I done outsmarted you and came out on top in this shit

If you admit that im up on you niggas on the scoreboards then I wont drop out..

the fact that you want me in so bad is just proof that you tryin to get some get back for all the times I done outsmarted you and came out on top in this shit

You've done no such thing. Du said you got shooters around, how many more of you video game geeks are out there

Well I'm not worried we got snipers at the ready. We'll see what y'all on tomorrow
Your one sniper called in sick....

So I helped y'all out and took away one of the targets...

Keep y'all focused

So you calling your boy a punk for paying for protection??

And it don't matter if he accept it. He's out. Rules are rules. Stop trying to change rules

So you calling your boy a punk for paying for protection??

And it don't matter if he accept it. He's out. Rules are rules. Stop trying to change rules

Nah because he's been in every purge, it's not his fault real life shit came up. If the purge had been played last Friday I wouldn't have been able to play. There's a difference in dealing with real life and just being scared of losing to us. You two niggas already broke the rules since Du can;t receive or pass out money

Nah because he's been in every purge, it's not his fault real life shit came up. If the purge had been played last Friday I wouldn't have been able to play. There's a difference in dealing with real life and just being scared of losing to us. You two niggas already broke the rules since Du can;t receive or pass out money

How u know i aint got shit to deal with? I don't.. but im just sayin

also whats difference in Du paying for 5th not to purge and Goldie paying for us to be banned during the purge? there isn't one nigga...

No one ever said I couldn't pass money.

And like I said I had real life shit every purge too....

The first one I was working out of a different office and couldn't participate. And the next one I was home with my kids. Shit comes up.

Stop making excuses. You man a bitch. Plain and simple.

How u know i aint got shit to deal with? I don't.. but im just sayin

also whats difference in Du paying for 5th not to purge and Goldie paying for us to be banned during the purge? there isn't one nigga...

I didn't say it was a difference

Back