COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

I charged it to the game cause I got real life shit to do tomorrow and don't got time to run you niggas pockets as opposed to pulling some cheating ass hoe shit like you do.

And imma talk my shit regardless. Do sumn.
I had real life shit to do every purge but I never even considered opting out...

I guess we built different

But you always going on about me breaking rules but now you want me to break rules
I'm telling you to be a fucking man and stop acting like a bitch.

Ain't no way in hell someone could tell me to stop talking about someone and I fucking listen.

And before you bring to some old shit. There is a huge difference between making the decision to leave a hot real life legal situation alone and just not wanting to be banned.

Once shit cooled off I talked my shit on 3 different forums. You really out here scared to say shit

You showed your whole skirt.

But it's cool. That's why I like to fuck with you about it. Cuz I know its the one line you scared the death to cross.

Once shit cooled off I talked my shit on 3 different forums. You really out here scared to say shit

Well once shit cool off then I'll talk my shit too. You was really out there scared to say shit

I guess we built different

Most definitely. Lol.

You the equivalent of gum on my shoe. The more I step on you the harder it is to get rid of you.

Difference between us is you'll try too scrub it off. I'll just cop a new pair. And they won't be no knock off J's.

Think about that when you fall asleep at yo momma crib tonight.

Well once shit cool off then I'll talk my shit too. You was really out there scared to say shit
Your girl left the site?

Not suprising she got more heart than you.

Like I said. Niggaz had real law suites in my situation. I ain't fucking up real life.

Your shit is nothing

Most definitely. Lol.

You the equivalent of gum on my shoe. The more I step on you the harder it is to get rid of you.

Difference between us is you'll try too scrub it off. I'll just cop a new pair. And they won't be no knock off J's.

Sheesh.

No disrespect.

Most definitely. Lol.

Nigga, no matter how you cut it paying real money for some knock off shoes and paying to keep property in my family name will never be as wack as you paying fake money for protection from money wars....

Like at least give it to your team. You really a whole hoe for this shit.... No other way to call it

How you calling people out when your boy trying to get people to pay protection.