Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

@Duwop

For purposely trying to sabotage the purge you are unable to participate this week. You also can't protect your bank nor can you send it to a member who is protected.

You can however pay for Lady Du protection
No where do it say I can't move money with people who playing or does it say I can't pay for protection.

In fact it say I can pay for protection.

So 5th protected

@Duwop

For purposely trying to sabotage the purge you are unable to participate this week. You also can't protect your bank nor can you send it to a member who is protected.

You can however pay for Lady Du protection

5Th isn't Lady Du and you've been passing funds to and receiving funds to and from Dubbz. Sending money to Dubbz is protecting it

5Th isn't Lady Du and you've been passing funds to and receiving funds to and from Dubbz. Sending money to Dubbz is protecting it
Dubbz ain't on the protection list he in the game. Just happen to be broke at the moment

How u know i aint got shit to deal with? I don't.. but im just sayin

also whats difference in Du paying for 5th not to purge and Goldie paying for us to be banned during the purge? there isn't one nigga...

I know because you just said it, you not in because once again you will lose to us.

In fact, let litty make the call.

The last one went against me, so you can't call it a conspiracy either

Its not. He'll be added to protected unless he states he doesn't wanna be

Checking to see if @TonyDubbz moved the money Du gave him to a protected member also. If so, I'm considering it direct violation against Du ban for the week and holding Tony as an accomplice. Verdict soon to follow

Its not. He'll be added to protected unless he states he doesn't wanna be

Checking to see if @TonyDubbz moved the money Du gave him to a protected member also. If so, I'm considering it direct violation against Du ban for the week and holding Tony as an accomplice. Verdict soon to follow
Wait why??

You said I couldnt move money to people who weren't playing....

Dubbz ain't protected.....

Why that's a violation???
. If so, I'm considering it direct violation against Du ban for the week and holding Tony as an accomplice.

Oooooo i what you saying now.

I don't think he gave anything to protected members.

Go ahead and cancel today's purge if these dudes buying protection to players with all the dough just because they can't play

Go ahead and cancel today's purge if these dudes buying protection to players with all the dough just because they can't play
I ain't know if to laugh or give you a feelings....

So I clicked feelings, but I'm letting you know personally this is hilarious....

Just pay for protection if you scared.

Want me to pay for it for you??

So a dude suspended from the game is dictating the game, that sounds fair
tenor.gif

Back