Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Not what I asked, I asked do you remember when it happened.

Of course you not going to tell me because it will prove the conspiracy against me that y'all protecting your own.
Nigga shut the fuck up.

Conspiracy??

You really think you're fucking important enough for a whole conspiracy??

You stupid piece of shit.

It's more of an annoyance than anything.

You sir... Are what we call... An agitator.

There is no conspiracy against a person who actively goes out of his way to agitate people. You bring 100% of the negative attention you get your way by fucking design of your persona.

We're not protecting anyone from you, we remind them not to get sucked in to a back and forth with a complete dumb ass who only goal is to get negative attention from people.

Only reason I go back n forth with you is cuz I don't give a fuck and can agitate y'all just as much without getting caught up in talking about dead relatives n shit.

This dude kills me when he get agitated, I'm having a nice calm conversation and then he flips out with the name calling. All I asked was did he remember that situation, it's like these dudes under the penalty of death if they answer me.

This dude kills me when he get agitated, I'm having a nice calm conversation and then he flips out with the name calling. All I asked was did he remember that situation, it's like these dudes under the penalty of death if they answer me.
I never claimed to be a nice guy.

You the one trying to pretend shit didn't happen.

I never said those situations didn't happen, I've always said I didn't start them. None of them
And I call bullshit.

You are an agitator.

By design and purpose.

You seek out and enjoy every second of those exchanges.

Then you dishonestly pretend you did nothing to warrant the shit... When every single time you brought the shit yourself.

You are a white woman.

Never cheated. That's a lie.

But you 100% did pay for protection.

Speaks volumes to the faith you have in your bitch ass crew

You did cheat, you admitted to robbing under a million just to send illegal funds to people to get them DQ'ed

And I call bullshit.

You are an agitator.

By design and purpose.

You seek out and enjoy every second of those exchanges.

Then you dishonestly pretend you did nothing to warrant the shit... When every single time you brought the shit yourself.

You are a white woman.

Once again I'm going to ask you which of those situations did I start even though once again you you're going to say you don't give a shit about this even though you do give a shit

@TonyDubbz why you telling people not to play, because you not in the game you don't wanna see us win while you and your sidekick sitting on the sidelines

You did cheat, you admitted to robbing under a million just to send illegal funds to people to get them DQ'ed
Thats not cheating.

That's weighing the pros and cons of a decision.

The pros outweighed the cons. But instead of enforcing the printed rules, the runners of the games decidedly to make a different judgement that was not previously stated.

I could have gone the conspiracy route, considering how I was banned from one purge and not permitted to participate in the next one... But I actually take responsibility for my actions and I'll just deal with it in my own terms.

But this is not about me...I own my shit...

You the nigga who love hiding his hands....

Once again I'm going to ask you which of those situations did I start even though once again you you're going to say you don't give a shit about this even though you do give a shit
All of them, cuz that's what you do.

You can't run into assholes all day without at some point realizing you're the asshole. You bring this shit on yourself. Take some responsibility

All of them, cuz that's what you do.

You can't run into assholes all day without at some point realizing you're the asshole. You bring this shit on yourself. Take some responsibility

I wish I could speak on these situations that you're mistaken on

You paid for protection.

You already said you don't want no smoke. So why you still talking shit?

I charged it to the game cause I got real life shit to do tomorrow and don't got time to run you niggas pockets as opposed to pulling some cheating ass hoe shit like you would opt to do and ruin the game for everyone else cause you can't get a win.

And imma talk my shit regardless. Do sumn.

Back