COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Bruh you the only person who like calling women bitches....

When I say bitches I'm clearly talking bout y'all bitch ass niggaz.

But you can't help yourself... You see the word and instantly go to disrespect for women.

Smh, AZ deserve better. She's an angel.

Call it like I see it

I know you wasn't calling her one but it can be confused to other people.

I know she's an angel, that's my baby.

Call it like I see it

I know you wasn't calling her one but it can be confused to other people.

I know she's an angel, that's my baby.
Naw you the only one who think like that.

And it's a damn shame the mental ruin you bout to put that poor unsuspecting woman through...

I hope this is some fake internet shit.... Cuz if y'all real... She need to know that you gonna destroy her life.

Either you warn her, or I will.

Naw you the only one who think like that.

And it's a damn shame the mental ruin you bout to put that poor unsuspecting woman through...

I hope this is some fake internet shit.... Cuz if y'all real... She need to know that you gonna destroy her life.

Either you warn her, or I will.

I'm the nicest and sweetest person on this site, your character assassination only work on the weak minded. You saw my boo defend me last night against a clown, she a real one.

LOT dead, it was funny seeing y'all gloat on Thursday even when y'all got smacked up first

The only win you niggas have is from the second purge and that shit was handed to yall bruh.. me & Du were both banned and yall cut a deal w/ Goldie. Tell me im lyin?

Hell you cant even count Thursday as a win for BWG cause 5th ended up snatching all yalls shit + the money that was seized from your lady lmao

what have you done? other than be handed a win

1355.gif

The only win you niggas have is from the second purge and that shit was handed to yall bruh.. me & Du were both banned and yall cut a deal w/ Goldie. Tell me im lyin?

Hell you cant even count Thursday as a win for BWG cause 5th ended up snatching all yalls shit + the money that was seized from your lady lmao

what have you done? other than be handed a win

Not true at all, we didn't even know y'all was banned until afterward.

5th only won because BWG was declared the winners so I thought it was over and logged off came back to get my winnings later and saw y'all was on some bullshit

Not true at all, we didn't even know y'all was banned until afterward.

5th only won because BWG was declared the winners so I thought it was over and logged off came back to get my winnings later and saw y'all was on some bullshit

I already killed the other squad before the game started.

It was known since last week who my targets were.

I can kill yall right now, but i'm gonna let yall slide..... but I need 20% of the earnings..

But yall niggas wont handed the win though?

Who ran Az off?

@AP21
Don’t be putting “feelings” on my shits neither.
Two left shoes wearin ass boy.

So first she your girl
Then the next step she not a member no more??

Ain't this like the 2nd time one of your girls disappeared from the site?

Coning this summer "surviving chitown b"

Smh

Nah mod squad made her not wanna post