Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

No one is in money wars until money wars starts. Change the rules to make it clear.

I did. I made it super clear for kandy and az cuz they were the only 2 with stashes. They don't even have to pay witness protection cuz they can't be involved in any way with anybody in money wars.

lol you can't take money period.
Well that’s what I mentioned to him but he said you told him different so this wasn’t done intentionally.

She really watching me huh. Lmao

I can screenshot me telling him this if you like?

Nah he had gave you something, what you did after I saw that is another story. We hit you both so it's all a moot point

Good for you. You finally won one. I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it

Last edited:
Well that’s what I mentioned to him but he said you told him different so this wasn’t done intentionally.

She really watching me huh. Lmao

She caught u slipping, that's between you and her lol

But you and kandy knew the rules and agreed to them before i let yall keep your stashes.

I have nothing to gain by holding money so if you’d like I can give it bk and y’all can deal with it.
I’m not in this mess y’all got going.

I have nothing to gain by holding money so if you’d like I can give it bk and y’all can deal with it.
I’m not in this mess y’all got going.

Give it to me and ill just give it to 5th Letter since he's the winner, it ain't that serious.

Yall just creating rules as we go along lmaooooo

These rules don't get any more clearer lol

b070fb43-9372-4cc8-b9b9-1fced20bbc3f-jpeg.99477

Just admit kandy caught az slippin. This is more about kandy vs az , than a bwg thing.

So is @Mr. Litty gonna seize all the funds from todays purge the same way that he seized mine or nah?

I questioned it cause that was my understanding as well so you see it’s not like I was out to bend any rules...

These rules don't get any more clearer lol

b070fb43-9372-4cc8-b9b9-1fced20bbc3f-jpeg.99477

Just admit kandy caught az slippin. This is more about kandy vs az , than a bwg thing.

I said that we should be able to during non purge days and you said we could so I did. It ain't that serious though so what I gave her just give it to 5th and lets move on.

Back