Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

How On 1 page U declared we won & On this one we didn't ....

Nah this some other shit , whomever was w/that sassy gossip shit keep that, we don't care bout that ,We won Today Period
Where I declare that @?

Goldie declared it and I told yall that the purge didn't end until 4

So what Money Wars participants knew this besides Goldie, BWG didn't know this. This some info we should have been informed of so this mistake wouldn't have happened. Point the whistle blower out

Why the no sign @Az ? rules is rules homie..

if yall somehow manage to get outta this then it just proves that the court system is flawed n that niggas change rules just to fit certain situations

Why the no sign @Az ? rules is rules homie..

if yall somehow manage to get outta this then it just proves that the court system is flawed n that niggas change rules just to fit certain situations
Cause I clearly questioned it and he clearly said Goldie changed his mind.
I accepted from what he showed me unlike yourself who purposely did what you did.

I accepted from what he showed me unlike yourself who purposely did what you did.

What did I do on purpose Az ?

tenor.gif

this wouldn't hold up in Judge Judy court.. Ask @Goldie

I always said from the jump my money is my money and lady du money is her money...

I don't "get money back" from her after the purge...

These niggaz knowingly playing with less money just so they don't risk it all....

I always said from the jump my money is my money and lady du money is her money...

I don't "get money back" from her after the purge...

These niggaz knowingly playing with less money just so they don't risk it all....
As he wasn’t gonna get his back either...

Back