Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

But yea, you can't commit a crime and tell the judge "oh i didn't know i couldn't do that" lol U agreed to the rules.

But again, @Mr Litty will ultimately decide. I'm just stating what the rules were, i'm out.

This is between kandy, az and chicity

So @Chi-town B outchea baggin honeys?

RJe4.gif
Lmaooo su yu stupid.

I said that we should be able to during non purge days and you said we could so I did. It ain't that serious though so what I gave her just give it to 5th and lets move on.

Kandy and Az knew that they couldn't get involved in any way. Lady du, bne, etc can hold bread and send money cuz they don't have a stash, kandy , az and remedy can't.

Nah Fuck That We Won , Decision has been was made Already

man 5th get yo peek a boo playing ass outta here lol

bwg__logo_v3_by_micro100-d97e4eu.png

What’s funnier is I was sent them screenshots and told to stir some shit up because everybody else scared to do so.

upload_2019-1-3_15-58-16.gif

So no I’m not “watching” you but someone is tryna get y’all out and whale....

Kandy and Az knew that they couldn't get involved in any way. Lady du, bne, etc can hold bread and send money cuz they don't have a stash, kandy , az and remedy can't.

Well you didn't explain that to us afterwards, you made it seem that we could. Even Chicity said we could after the first purge that we could send money to whomever. Keep it a buck.

I done already came up with a solution where we lose and the winner this week still wins and gets everything including my stashed loot.

A bunch of scary asses outchea I see...

Don’t be scared cause had it been brought up before the purge I’d a given it back no problem...

Wit y’all scary asses... Scust

Well you didn't explain that to us afterwards, you made it seem that we could. Even Chicity said we could after the first purge that we could send money to whomever. Keep it a buck.

I done already came up with a solution where we lose and the winner this week still wins and gets everything including my stashed loot.

That agreement was with kandy, az and rem. It wasn't something i had to explain to the public. They knew the rules.

I see that;s your new lady, I don't want any trouble fam , just keeping things fair

:mybad:

That agreement was with kandy, az and rem. It wasn't something i had to explain to the public. They knew the rules.

I see that;s your new lady, I don't want any trouble fam , just keeping things fair

:mybad:
Lawd we just talkin!!! Lmaoooo

If and when it gets bigger y’all will know...

Niggas complaining and wanting to get rid of the Money Wars and this is the most poppin shit on the site right now lol It's guaranteed to bring drama and feelings out

He won, that aint up for debate
How On 1 page U declared we won & On this one we didn't ....
Niggas complaining and wanting to get rid of the Money Wars and this is the most poppin shit on the site right now lol It's guaranteed to bring drama and feelings out
Nah this some other shit , whomever was w/that sassy gossip shit keep that, we don't care bout that ,We won Today Period

Back