Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

That's why I ain't saying shit else. Don't matter what's said y'all call it tears or crying. Shit stupid

Rules is rules, but I get punished for bending them.

It's cool no biggie.
I tried
I failed
I lost

Game over. Y'all got it.

You wanna come over to the winning side? I know you're going to say no but I'll still extend the offer

Naw cuz when I won I was all kinds of names.

Shit was crazy

Stop this, the first purge day we took the loss and kept it moving. We gave y'all your props and that was that.

The situation you had with Goldie is your situation with Goldie. Did we put gas on the flame, yea. We had to keep y'all beefing for our benefit

Du, whats the issue, you had a badge and got under a mil, and intentionally kept robbing people trying to sabotage the game

YOU admitted this...so im trying to understand your POV. Like, help me understand

I got $24 bucks and niggas still robbin me, I know i'ma threat to yall niggas but damn :hahaha:

this the second time niggas done hit me for some change

lmao I got robbed by like 4 of yall for 70k and i wont even purging today

Sometimes the situation gets hectic and when you have enough to rob and as you're about to hit the button multiple people have already hit you without you knowing so you under a milli

Yea just like that time u niggas tried to frame me and say i was robbing under a million even though i really wasn't this is the same shit i said

this the second time niggas done hit me for some change

lmao I got robbed by like 4 of yall for 70k and i wont even purging today

We had to hit you, I peeped T Sanford give you a milli yesterday. I told the guys and we all jumped you. I rob until people basically have nothing

We had to hit you, I peeped T Sanford give you a milli yesterday. I told the guys and we all jumped you. I rob until people basically have nothing

Nigga how u rob me of something I gave away before I got offline last night? Stop lion..

Y'all boys robbed me for 70k today cause yall was shook ';;lll ..

Nigga how u rob me of something I gave away before I got offline last night? Stop lion..

Y'all boys robbed me for 70k today cause yall was shook ';;lll ..

Nah he had gave you something, what you did after I saw that is another story. We hit you both so it's all a moot point

Back