Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

i'ma put this in the OP or somewhere, but moving forward, you GOTTA be checking to see how much you got when you trying to rob someone

if you go under a mil, you cant rob anyone, HOWEVER, if someone attempted to rob you, and they lost, thus giving you money to get back over a mil, then you back in the game

see the screenshot before people start saying they didnt know

as of this moment, this is what i have at the time of the robbery. Its not real time in the sense of if someone is robbing you while you are trying to rob, it wont automatically update, but this is where the honor system comes into play b/c there is a way to find out if you are lying

upload_2019-1-3_11-28-6.png

He already did 3 times. I wouldn't do it. Cut the sticker shit trying to fuck everybody money up.

How yall letting this hoover nose nigga purposely sabotage the game?
fuck outta here nigga..

yall niggaz bend rules all the fucking time

I'm due some bread cuz du robbed me while he was under a mill and i had nearly 10M. But he did the same shit to everybody else so I aint even tripping.

BWG won this round.

SO NOW I CAN GET ROBBED WHY I HAVE NO BADGE?

YEA THE GAME IS RIGGED.. YALL GOT THIS

You don't need it
yall some big kids bruh..

fucking destroyed the whole money system for everybody else cuz yall gotta rob people....

shit been stopped being fun... niggaz trying their best to make it fun to accommodate the few losers who think it's more fun to rob people than earn shit through games and participation.

but i ain't saying shit else on it, cuz i'm always called crying for making sense

I suggest du takes a penalty of not being to purge next round and relinquishes any protection purchased for the next purge. Freeze his family's assets as well.

tenor.gif

Back