Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mod Oversight Commission 2.0

What you talking about??? Nobody has been picked at all yet. You mad about the Megas or the Blues?

I hope yall see what yall will have to deal with if yall on the task force with Dwayne....
You’re getting push back from the staff of mods on who’s going to be in the committee? Right?

@Elzo69Renaissance we're about halfway thru your career and you have a lot of red in your ledger. Like....a lot a lot. A few quick questions please

Care to explain why you have been so combative with multiple staff members over the years?

How would you convince other members that you are now impartial and only want what's best for the site?

How would the site know your aren't leveraging your position to better the standings for one of the many crews you are apart of?

You’re getting push back from the staff of mods on who’s going to be in the committee? Right?
Yes however the staff isn't choosing who makes the final list

They making they concerns felt is all. And they right....where's the record store representative? Where's the reel table representative?

I'd just like more representation 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yea I was just about to ask that about your "request" from a few weeks ago that he said he could not fulfill. I see he didn't have the G-14 classification for it at the time.
You talking about the watch threads request? Goldie fixed that

I wasn't gonna let him ban a mod. That wouldn't have been fair

But once the MOC is up and running....

Back