Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mod Oversight Commission 2.0

Let me join

NnyQ.gif

No mod had a hand in pushing him to the next round

What y'all are you referring to?
So whos choosing the folks to go to the next round?

Everybody that asked should be put on the poll.

Just saying. You running background checks and shit

So whos choosing the folks to go to the next round?

Everybody that asked should be put on the poll.

Just saying. You running background checks and shit
As the President's, CEOs, CFOs, Stewards, and Administrative Assistant for this commision, AP and I make the calls

Now can we finish looking thru your account or you need more clarity?

As the President's, CEOs, CFOs, Stewards, and Administrative Assistant for this commision, AP and I make the calls

Now can we finish looking thru your account or you need more clarity?
I don't know about this, let the posters vote on who they want to represent them in their council

Or let the people decide and make a poll of the names with multiple choice option and everyone selects who they want
'Top ten candidates will be put into a poll and the top 5 from there will be on the commission'

I have serious concerns about some of yall lack of reading. At some point you'll have to render judgement against the staff! How ya'll gonna do this?

@Word....Life you on to something, might need to oversight the oversight if these two get in

'Top ten candidates will be put into a poll and the top 5 from there will be on the commission'

I have serious concerns about some of yall lack of reading. At some point you'll have to render judgement against the staff! How ya'll gonna do this?

@Word....Life you on to something, might need to oversight the oversight if these two get in
Lol I told you in the beginning I didn't take the thread serious

Back