Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mod Oversight Commission 2.0

What mod is choosing? I'll wait for answer

In the meantime, this you?

View attachment 1016674
Interesting.....
You nigga.

Bruh, you said y’all choosing the best candidates for us to vote for.

That means everybody that threw their hat in the ring will not be on the poll because your giving us a few of the candidates

I’m done. I’ll just wait for the poll.

@Elzo69Renaissance we're about halfway thru your career and you have a lot of red in your ledger. Like....a lot a lot. A few quick questions please

Care to explain why you have been so combative with multiple staff members over the years?

How would you convince other members that you are now impartial and only want what's best for the site?

How would the site know your aren't leveraging your position to better the standing for one of the many crews you are apart of?
1675709084687.gif

You nigga.

Bruh, you said y’all choosing the best candidates for us to vote for.

That means everybody that threw their hat in the ring will not be on the poll because your giving us a few of the candidates

I’m done. I’ll just wait for the poll.
I see your confusion, I'm not a mod

So yeah, ya'll gettiing vetted. If a candidate still harbors animosity or bad blood between a mod, I don't think they should sit in judgement of they actions

How would it look if say, for example, you and Gabi kept getting into it. You'd be biased if someone else reported her actions right?

If you say nah then cool. Let me just finish looking thru ya shit to see how unbiased you really are

I called Ap when I was
I see your confusion, I'm not a mod

So yeah, ya'll gettiing vetted. If a candidate still harbors animosity or bad blood between a mod, I don't think they should sit in judgement of they actions

How would it look if say, for example, you and Gabi kept getting into it. You'd be biased if someone else reported her actions right?

If you say nah then cool. Let me just finish looking thru ya shit to see how unbiased you really are

To be real. I don’t do that bias shit. That ain’t me.

I still chat with @HellCzar even though he going around hitting wack on all my post.

And you funneled money that resulted me getting banned lol.

But I understand

After careful consideration. I want in.

FeistyConcreteCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

lol say man @CAP 3.0 I know you tryna draw this out...but when yall making a decision on the next phase of this bruh
How when ppl still signing up?

Yall wanted the first 5 ppl who jumped up but that ain't fair to ppl who ain't here yet. Nor is it fair if one of those ppl have a grudge against the staff

As of 1pmcst only 1 person have been slotted and multiple questioned....that's it!

I had to stop checking Brian history cause yall wanna jump up crying foul about nada

How when ppl still signing up?

Yall wanted the first 5 ppl who jumped up but that ain't fair to ppl who ain't here yet. Nor is it fair if one of those ppl have a grudge against the staff

As of 1pmcst only 1 person have been slotted and multiple questioned....that's it!

I had to stop checking Brian history cause yall wanna jump up crying foul about nada

im not crying foul. I was just asking about a timeline. I want everyone to have an opportunity here lol

Back