Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mod Oversight Commission 2.0

Chicity

Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
Greeting all! Welcome to the ABW Oversight Commison 2.0.

It's purpose will be keeping mods transparent and honest however it will also look into some of the day to day rules of the site and tweak them as needed

At this time I'd like to officially open the door and the floor to any who wish to join this Commision. The panel will consist of 5 members who have been thoroughly vetted for honesty and impartiality so please bring your A game when applying for membership

Potential Candidates:
@Inori *
@MJ DOOM
@Revolver Ocelot*
@BRIAN B.
@Ironman*
@SportsByRo*
@dodge
@Elzo69Renaissance*
@Iceberg_Taylor
@IP360
@Dwayne
@Tayboo
@TonyDubbz
@WilberDMillz
@Shenco

@mike030270

Last edited:
Greeting all! Welcome to the ABW Oversight Commison 2.0.

It's purpose will be keeping mods transparent and honest however it will also look into some of the day to day rules of the site and tweak them as needed

At this time I'd like to officially open the door and the floor to any who wish to join this Commision. The panel will consist of 5 members who have been thoroughly vetted for honesty and impartiality so please bring your A game when applying for membership
FbrCftAXwAAwcbF.jpg

Each member on the commison will have a vote in what mods stay and which ones are replaced

Commission will have the ability to ban a mod based off the infraction*

Each member will also be protected from any fallout with such said mods.

Lastly, each member will be given a badge so that the ppl know who to turn to when they having mod issues

Each member on the commison will have a vote in what mods stay and which ones are replaced

Each member will earn the ability to ban any mod up to 3x this year

Each member will also be protected from any fallout with such said mods.

Lastly, each member will be given a badge so that the ppl know who to turn to when they having mod issues
:lookatthisshit:

Didn't He come up with this idea years ago? When he was on his "we need new mods kick"?
Man, every year someone kicks that we need new mods shit

Who gave them to yall....AP and I

Who recomissioned ABW MOC....AP and I

Who's trying to keep mods honest....AP and I

We don't need flowers, we do it because we care

Back