Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mod Oversight Commission 2.0

The one question we have at this time is, do you believe you can be impartial now with dealing with any mods you have had issues in the past with?

Of course

And.......

Tho it's been a couple of years, I do see you having some unfavorable run ins with the mods in the past.

....what mods have I had run ins with?

Never had any thing w/ you

AP, Killa K, Du, & Whis I've never had problems with

Of course

And.......

....what mods have I had run ins with?

Never had any thing w/ you

AP, Killa K, Du, & Whis I've never had problems with
I thank you for giving me the reason to screenshot or bump any interactions

I'm a need a minute to come back to your case

Mods aren’t abusive and corrupt running posters out of here like they were before

I could argue there’s no need for a commission
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

As not to keep posting the same message, we will be looking into everyone who wished to be a part of the task force

Top ten candidates will be put into a poll and the top 5 from there will be on the commission

Please alert us to any mod intimidation as we try to get through this process

So if a regular members has a complaint, do they go to the super regular members "oversight commission" and have them file the complaint? Once the OC has the complaint, do they drop it off in the complaint box, which is disguised as a shredder, at the Mod offices?

:hahaha:

You're right cause if that was a factor, your tastes in TV shows and music would have your mod application would be lost in the stack
Why you wanna be that guy in front of company, lets not act like you don't be championing those trash ass comic movies

Back