Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Kandy

What's your biggest fear? What's something you want to change or work on about yourself?​

We not going through this again thread about Kandy dammnit lol

p_Dg_U3a_O_zpsxx069gte.gif

What's your biggest fear? What's something you want to change or work on about yourself?​
Bugs. I hate them mfs. Dead insects scare me more than alive ones. Yes, it’s weird. Blah blah.
Rats and mice too. Like no.

What I fear the most honestly is my son growing up and being mistreated by the law or him dying at the hands of an officer. I fear me telling my son all the right things to do in a situation involving a cop and it not working.

I’ve watched my daddy and my brothers go through hell with the police. I fear getting a call that my brother is hurt or dead. I fear the loss of my mom cause she’s truly the glue that holds us together.
I fear the loss of my son.

You have an unfair advantage because you are closer to me than anyone on here, so I am going to exclude you.

I have a lot of favorites, some of which i just realized not too long ago.

Blac and Rem, they be checkin up on a G and that means a whole lot.

Du, man this nigga is funny and it’s not intentional. It could be how I read his posts but like he is so fucking funny.

ChiCity, no matter how much he irks my soul, the nigga is funny af.

Whispering Eye and Race are cool and funny as hell. I like how Race come on here stirring shit up and dip.

Ohmars and Ironman be holding me down.

Aye MzKB tho, like that’s my nigga! She be down af! We can lose in spades but yo she be making you feel like a winner!!!

Meeks now that she came out that damn afterdark thread.

Germs is fun to talk shit too.

Hey Mooney.

I couldn’t stand GNS but the nigga is funny and growing on me.

Judah ass. Lmaoo.

AP ass is the perfect person for me to roast when I’m high af. Y’all I couldn’t stand AP ass! Now, I’m glad we reconciled. I be going in on you though low key.

I really like a lot of y’all to be honest. Y’all all bring something to the table and make ABW a great place for me.

Least favorite
I think we know that answer. I can’t even front tho. When two mfs are cordial and understand what it takes to kill drama. It’s hard not to respect that.

So, although I don’t rock with your girl like that. I do respect her for being cordial and acting as if we don’t exist to one another. It shows that it is possible.

So that leaves me with ChiTown and Azlyn. I just don’t like em. I need them to hop on that ignore Kandy wave. Those two are my least favorite.
List is trash. Especially since the Good Gawd Cain not on it. Great interview though. Also I'm actually shocked that shorty and Azlyn had beef

List is trash. Especially since the Good Gawd Cain not on it. Great interview though. Also I'm actually shocked that shorty and Azlyn had beef
See, I ain’t be only one. And people thought I was trolling when I said it

You said you didn’t like me and i was uncouth.

You’re a great person tho Cain. Funny and know great old skool music. I’m still on LTD Love Ballad.

You said you didn’t like me and i was uncouth.

You’re a great person tho Cain. Funny and know great old skool music. I’m still on LTD Love Ballad.
Lol,what? I don't recall saying that but I'm sure I was joking.

I shall be updating that thread later today

These niggas done bombarded the thread, any last words before we conclude this portion of the interview? @Kandy

Back