ABW Interviews: Kandy

Let's continue the fan mail portion of this. Here's 2 more questions sent in.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Have you ever got your ass beat? How did it go?​

Damn. I’ve been embarrassed a few times. The one I love telling is when I was 7/8. My grandma would take us to her hometown to see our family every month damn near. I used to be so excited to see them. Well, we pulled up to my uncle and aunt house one night, fresh off the road. I’m excited as hell, I see the front door open. They opened the door because my granny had used her car phone (y’all remember them shits?) to tell my uncle we was nearby. I take off running so fast to that damn front door and BAM!

I ran clean into the patio door. That mf was so clean. I ain’t even notice it was there. My uncle came running to the door with a gun. I’m laid out on the lawn, trippin.

Have I ever got my ass beat? If you mean as in a beating by my parents, no. I got whooped for being sneaky and bad behavior like shit but never been beat.

As far as fighting, no I’ve never lost a fight. I did come close when that nigga was choking me though.

Damn. I’ve been embarrassed a few times. The one I love telling is when I was 7/8. My grandma would take us to her hometown to see our family every month damn near. I used to be so excited to see them. Well, we pulled up to my uncle and aunt house one night, fresh off the road. I’m excited as hell, I see the front door open. They opened the door because my granny had used her car phone (y’all remember them shits?) to tell my uncle we was nearby. I take off running so fast to that damn front door and BAM!

I ran clean into the patio door. That mf was so clean. I ain’t even notice it was there. My uncle came running to the door with a gun. I’m laid out on the lawn, trippin.

Have I ever got my ass beat? If you mean as in a beating by my parents, no. I got whooped for being sneaky and bad behavior like shit but never been beat.

As far as fighting, no I’ve never lost a fight. I did come close when that nigga was choking me though.

Came close? So u got choked out and then what happened?

Came close? So u got choked out and then what happened?
Adrenaline rush. I got up and started tagging his ass. I wasn’t about to go out like that. We literally fought from the back of the bus to the door in front. I wasn’t stopping. The bus driver pulled me off of him and told me to get off the bus. I got off the bus and my mama was right in the driveway. Her ass never came home that early! When the boy got off the bus, she looked shocked like damn you did that?!

I was a champion that day!

Adrenaline rush. I got up and started tagging his ass. I wasn’t about to go out like that. We literally fought from the back of the bus to the door in front. I wasn’t stopping. The bus driver pulled me off of him and told me to get off the bus. I got off the bus and my mama was right in the driveway. Her ass never came home that early! When the boy got off the bus, she looked shocked like damn you did that?!

I was a champion that day!

Congratz, but stop fightin niggas b.

Next mail question: How are your money management skills? U seem like you would be good with that.

Reactions: GNS
My fighting days are over unless!

My money management skills are pure ASS. Everything ain’t what it seems. On some real shit, 2017 was the year I had to learn to manage this shit. My mama was like, nah! No more. I’ve always known if I ain’t have it or came up short, I could just make a phone call and get it. It’s always been that way. My mama put me on my ass though for a little bit but she back at it now. I mean she just paid my bills up to February. I was literally saving money to buy something and what does she do? Go buy it for me. I had money to blow then. Same shit with my tires blowing out. I ain’t have to pay for none of that but don’t get it twisted, I was fully prepared to pay. I may never learn. I want to though.

We know you have a son and you're currently not with the father. In your opinion, why didn't that relationship work out? Would you do anything differently? What did you learn?​

I’ve always known if I ain’t have it or came up short, I could just make a phone call and get it. It’s always been that way. My mama put me on my ass though for a little bit but she back at it now. I mean she just paid my bills up to February. I was literally saving money to buy something and what does she do? Go buy it for me. I had money to blow then. Same shit with my tires blowing out. I ain’t have to pay for none of that
wish i had that shit right about now

fuck.....

Reactions: Zagreus and Remedy
giphy.gif

Reactions: MzKB
We know you have a son and you're currently not with the father. In your opinion, why didn't that relationship work out? Would you do anything differently? What did you learn?​

Because he was a mfn Cry.... lmao.

Honestly, we grew apart. I’ve been knowing this nigga since 3rd grade. He’s always been a friend. When we got together, we were 19. We were best friends. He was my first and everything. We were young and dumb and in love. I was young and I ignored the signs because I wasn’t mature enough to notice them. Our relationship was honestly more good than bad. It’s just that when someone doesn’t wanna help themselves and blame you for everything, shit changes. I wasn’t myself towards the end of our relationship and I was no longer in love. I wouldn’t change anything because I got my boy out of it. Without him, I wouldn’t have my son. I learned that everything ain’t meant to be. Sometimes people are better apart. Took me damn near 9 years to notice that. It sucks that we let our whole friendship go to shit but we are cordial for our son. He is actually getting better by the day and I’m proud of him and wanna give a shout out to HIS GF! She is THE BOMB! Except they just pissed me off but that’s a more personal story.

Because he was a mfn Cry.... lmao.

Honestly, we grew apart. I’ve been knowing this nigga since 3rd grade. He’s always been a friend. When we got together, we were 19. We were best friends. He was my first and everything. We were young and dumb and in love. I was young and I ignored the signs because I wasn’t mature enough to notice them. Our relationship was honestly more good than bad. It’s just that when someone doesn’t wanna help themselves and blame you for everything, shit changes. I wasn’t myself towards the end of our relationship and I was no longer in love. I wouldn’t change anything because I got my boy out of it. Without him, I wouldn’t have my son. I learned that everything ain’t meant to be. Sometimes people are better apart. Took me damn near 9 years to notice that. It sucks that we let our whole friendship go to shit but we are cordial for our son. He is actually getting better by the day and I’m proud of him and wanna give a shout out to HIS GF! She is THE BOMB! Except they just pissed me off but that’s a more personal story.

After experiencing that and learning what you have, do you have a preference of the type of men you like or at this point it's just a "i'll know when i see it" type thing?​

After experiencing that and learning what you have, do you have a preference of the type of men you like or at this point it's just a "i'll know when i see it" type thing?​
I’ll talk to anybody as a friend first. I’m not extremely picky, i know what I’ll tolerate and what I won’t. It’s shit I look for during that stage. If I notice he bitches and complains about shit a lot, that’s my cue to gtf. If I notice he ain’t the type to go out and get it, I’m out.

My ex was the most dependable mf I’ve ever known outside of my mama. So that’s a preference but all in all you can’t be boring. You just can’t. I’m a clown and I do what I want. You never know what’s coming from me. I need someone to match that or be the calm to my storm.

As ABW knows, I’m self diagnosed as having adhd, so my attention span is shot! So, when I find someone who can engage me and keep my attention, I know that’s a special mf right there!

I’ll talk to anybody as a friend first. I’m not extremely picky, i know what I’ll tolerate and what I won’t. It’s shit I look for during that stage. If I notice he bitches and complains about shit a lot, that’s my cue to gtf. If I notice he ain’t the type to go out and get it, I’m out.

My ex was the most dependable mf I’ve ever known outside of my mama. So that’s a preference but all in all you can’t be boring. You just can’t. I’m a clown and I do what I want. You never know what’s coming from me. I need someone to match that or be the calm to my storm.

As ABW knows, I’m self diagnosed as having adhd, so my attention span is shot! So, when I find someone who can engage me and keep my attention, I know that’s a special mf right there!

We all know you and @Mooney been gettin extra friendly lately and announced yall are gonna be the 2018 abw couple of the year. Are yall just an e-couple or are yall talkin off line as well?​