Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Kandy

Next question sent to me to ask about: Sup with the Northside/Southside Houston ish? How that come about?​
Uh, I don’t know why the split but it is what it is.

I could be wrong but you got the rappers from Houston who were from the south side and you had the ones from the north. I guess them niggas was beefing and they hometown fans chose sides. All them niggas get along now.

I make my jokes about the north side of Houston but it’s all in fun. North side ride blue. South side ride red.

Name your favorite and least favorite posters.​

I could be wrong but you got the rappers from Houston who were from the south side and you had the ones from the north. I guess them niggas was beefing and they hometown fans chose sides. All them niggas get along now.

I make my jokes about the north side of Houston but it’s all in fun. North side ride blue. South side ride red.
according to Slim Thugga South niggas used to be fly especially with the cars. and North niggas used to rob them for the whips and etc...thats what started the division

Name your favorite and least favorite posters.​
You have an unfair advantage because you are closer to me than anyone on here, so I am going to exclude you.

I have a lot of favorites, some of which i just realized not too long ago.

Blac and Rem, they be checkin up on a G and that means a whole lot.

Du, man this nigga is funny and it’s not intentional. It could be how I read his posts but like he is so fucking funny.

ChiCity, no matter how much he irks my soul, the nigga is funny af.

Whispering Eye and Race are cool and funny as hell. I like how Race come on here stirring shit up and dip.

Ohmars and Ironman be holding me down.

Aye MzKB tho, like that’s my nigga! She be down af! We can lose in spades but yo she be making you feel like a winner!!!

Meeks now that she came out that damn afterdark thread.

Germs is fun to talk shit too.

Hey Mooney.

I couldn’t stand GNS but the nigga is funny and growing on me.

Judah ass. Lmaoo.

AP ass is the perfect person for me to roast when I’m high af. Y’all I couldn’t stand AP ass! Now, I’m glad we reconciled. I be going in on you though low key.

I really like a lot of y’all to be honest. Y’all all bring something to the table and make ABW a great place for me.

Least favorite
I think we know that answer. I can’t even front tho. When two mfs are cordial and understand what it takes to kill drama. It’s hard not to respect that.

So, although I don’t rock with your girl like that. I do respect her for being cordial and acting as if we don’t exist to one another. It shows that it is possible.

So that leaves me with ChiTown and Azlyn. I just don’t like em. I need them to hop on that ignore Kandy wave. Those two are my least favorite.

What's your fondest memory and your worst memory?​

Fondest was giving birth to my son, I went through hell to get him here. Then when I finally saw him, which was almost the next day, I freaked out. I was like this mine? Nah, forreal? This baby is mine? Loved the shit out of him ever since.

Worst memory was losing my munchkin pop. My first born. Shit was tough.

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?​

tenor.gif

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?​
Aye this shit is hard. People will believe the wildest shit about me.

Like me asking AP if his pee smelled sweet. I had to be tripping.

I guess that I love seeing roadkill. I think I’ve told people this before but when I tell people, they think something wrong with me but guess what?

there is something wrong with me.
A7F65289-DB2F-44BB-A09B-1F4B184CA9A8.gif

Back