Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Kandy

We all know you and @Mooney been gettin extra friendly lately and announced yall are gonna be the 2018 abw couple of the year. Are yall just an e-couple or are yall talkin off line as well?​
Who knows? Mooney cool people and he was fun to flirt with.

I’m single. You never know what will happen. I just let shit ride.

5ce1f81363f8938cf72c25f1b8eaabddf35c1947.gif

Reactions: GNS
:smh:

About a couple weeks ago, Azlyn wrote a post basically extending an olive branch and you didn't reply. What was your reasoning behind that?
I wasn’t moved by the apology, tbh. I’ve been asked about why I didn’t accept her apology.

“I’m sorry” doesn’t always fix a situation. Those on the outside looking in may not understand my stance and that’s cool.

I came on this site and got word she was coming. I wasn’t on that shit. From the jump I was nice to her but because she felt how she felt, she thought I was being shady, when actually I was joking. I peeped it. So, I kind of fell back. With each joke would be some type of hostility. After the first altercations and me telling her what it was, she wasn’t trying to hear me. We get into it again over some bullshit and once again, I try to get down to the bottom of it and she starts talking in circles. So it’s like wtf bruh. I tried. I kept it a buck fifty with her but she chose to continue to believe what she wanted. You can’t pick and choose when you gon like me. Either you fuck with me or you don’t. She made it clear she doesn’t and I’m cool with that. She tried to drag my name by calling me a hoe and mentioning the wet spot pic(classic btw) when the situation wasn’t nothing she tried to make it seem. We was all in that hoe posting shit. These alternative facts about my bd. When she had no clue. Just saying shit to be saying shit basically. I mean basically believing the same dog ass nigga that did both of us foul. So naw, fuck that apology. I am perfectly fine with not speaking to her and I think she gets that. If not, hopefully soon she will.

Let's switch gears for a sec, ABW is approaching it's 1 year anniversary soon and you've been here from the jump. What are some things you think should be added or fixed on here?

Let's switch gears for a sec, ABW is approaching it's 1 year anniversary soon and you've been here from the jump. What are some things you think should be added or fixed on here?

Well, I was going to mention the moving pics but I see you discovered that. Shout out to you!

I think a way to upload videos from the phone to here would be cool, without going through hoops to post it.

Enable emojis somehow, if possible.

An app would be the BOMB but I seen you said you were working on that.

Still waiting on that podcast.

I mean the site as a whole right now, is great. I was new to this forum shit and I had a strong feeling I wasn’t gonna stick around but you mfs was engaging like a mf. I had to stay. I was like this is right up my alley. You mean I get to talk to people?! HELL YEA. I’M STAYING!

This may be pushing it but like a meet and greet and/or like a giveaway would be cool.

Well, I was going to mention the moving pics but I see you discovered that. Shout out to you!

I think a way to upload videos from the phone to here would be cool, without going through hoops to post it.

Enable emojis somehow, if possible.

An app would be the BOMB but I seen you said you were working on that.

Still waiting on that podcast.

I mean the site as a whole right now, is great. I was new to this forum shit and I had a strong feeling I wasn’t gonna stick around but you mfs was engaging like a mf. I had to stay. I was like this is right up my alley. You mean I get to talk to people?! HELL YEA. I’M STAYING!

This may be pushing it but like a meet and greet and/or like a giveaway would be cool.

That was great feedback, thank you. One last question on the subject. I brought a good amount of females here and a large portion of them didn't stick around. How do you think we can keep the women and around and get them to post more?

That was great feedback, thank you. One last question on the subject. I brought a good amount of females here and a large portion of them didn't stick around. How do you think we can keep the women and around and get them to post more?

Well, site owner, just like I told some nigga(I forgot who it was), we aren’t going to beg anyone to stay. I think the females on here are very welcoming. I don’t even like hanging with chicks like that but I can’t lie. I like most of the chicks here. They cool people. The men are too. I know some women stick around when men pay them attention but some run when niggas get creepy.

It’s all about balance. Some people fear trying new things and miss out. The ladies who haven’t stuck around are truly missing out on great conversations and some great people. I would like to see more women on the site and hopefully one day it will happen.

Some of these men need to get their wives and/gfs on here. I find it hard that so many of these men know women but can’t bring one aboard. Something ain’t adding up.

Plug: Send the gold one (Goldie) more questions! I like this shit! Ask away.

I’ll tell it from my POV.

We are from another site, we will call it “Urban Chat, where the streets are talking”

Anywho, I was in a room, chatting it up with everyone and one guy was laying it on me thick. He was funny af so whatever. He told me he was single and his card read the same. Ok, the nigga single, why not talk to him? Anyway, me and dude was talking for a little while and Azlyn, his ex, pops up. He whispered and told me that was his ex. I’m still like, okay whatever. An ex is an ex.

Well turns out she wasn’t his ex but hell I had no clue. So there was drama there from him lying. I don’t know what they did offline or online but to my knowledge she was an ex who I didn’t know about til she popped up.

Her POV is clearly different.

This same nigga came in a room and exposed a picture of her and later did the shit to me. He’s a dog ass nigga, period. He did us both foul but she so stuck on me being “shady” to her and me being “sneaky” and talking to her man. When that ain’t the case at all. She saying slick shit, telling mfs to watch their boyfriends like I’m out here stealing niggas. Nah. The nigga said he was single and i talked to him. He the mf who lied, not me.

We are from another site, we will call it “Urban Chat, where the streets are talking”

Anywho, I was in a room, chatting it up with everyone and one guy was laying it on me thick. He was funny af so whatever. He told me he was single and his card read the same. Ok, the nigga single, why not talk to him? Anyway, me and dude was talking for a little while and Azlyn, his ex, pops up. He whispered and told me that was his ex. I’m still like, okay whatever. An ex is an ex.

Well turns out she wasn’t his ex but hell I had no clue. So there was drama there from him lying. I don’t know what they did offline or online but to my knowledge she was an ex who I didn’t know about til she popped up.

This same nigga came in a room and exposed a picture of her and later did the shit to me. He’s a dog ass nigga, period. He did us both foul but she so stuck on me being “shady” to her and me being “sneaky” and talking to her man. When that ain’t the case at all. She saying slick shit, telling mfs to watch their boyfriends like I’m out here stealing niggas. Nah. The nigga said he was single and i talked to him. He the mf who lied, not me.
this sounds so familiar

Next question sent to me to ask about: Sup with the Northside/Southside Houston ish? How that come about?​

Don't worry bout it.

We gonna hash this shit out at the ABW BBQ. Some ribs and potato salad and shit be smooth again.

Back