Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: aTribeCalledGabi

Good shyt mayne.

Oh yeah forgot to rep for queen of the crew...

20170428_022317.png

#TargGangYaBish

Ider lol I'm bad at remembering stuff like that. I just remember it was before a lot of users fell off. Like there was a lot more women that posted when I joined. I never went in donkey so I was always weeks late to exposures. But I'll just have to shout out the GoT thread. Never been anything like that on the IC nor anywhere else on the net lol

Has anybody from the IC seen how u look? When will u finally show ur face?

Shot out to the poster w/ the dopest S/N til.

giphy.gif

Has anybody from the IC seen how u look? When will u finally show ur face?
I met CapitalB when I was in Vegas. Some people here seen my face. Idk it's kind of a running joke at this point to not post pics of myself so I might keep it up lol. I might just throw a pic up in my avi and let ppl guess if it's actually me or not idk lol. I mean I'm not ugly so I ain't got nothing to be scared of lol.

Stay tuned I guess

Ider lol I'm bad at remembering stuff like that. I just remember it was before a lot of users fell off. Like there was a lot more women that posted when I joined. I never went in donkey so I was always weeks late to exposures. But I'll just have to shout out the GoT thread. Never been anything like that on the IC nor anywhere else on the net lol
Goated for repping the GOT thread. When the season comes back around just remember this could be us.

5D46BF19-8053-4E07-8FDF-AEEA344384C4.gif

yeah fuck the triggas and them burr gang niggas tryna steal you away... you already know what the deal is gabi... thank you for the the dragon glass and dragons... cant wait for the next season lol

:dfbruh:

When did you first get into battle rap?
I saw some of the old smack dvds. Idr who had em like if my cousins or somebody had em. I remember knowing lux and dudes like that but I wasn't into it like that. Then when 106 & park had freestyle Fridays I started seeing some familiar faces like lux, hollow and arsonal. Then I started casually following it and when lux came back to summer madness I started following regularly and going back through old battles and shit. I fell off in the past like 3/4 years cuz it's just not the same. But every now and again I'll catch a battle, which will turn into me watching battles ALL day. And then I'll fall off again lol

It hasn't really affected it. Being introverted has also made me more intuitive. I watch people and listen a lot. I'm not tryna gas myself but it's really just a matter of how interested i am lol. If i make a move or allow you to get close to me it's cuz I've been paying attention and peeped the kinda person you are. Like....I don't take myself too seriously and I don't do shit i don't wana do. It might take me longer to find somebody I wana deal with but I've honestly never had any bad dating experiences.

I haven't been dating lately cuz I was focusing on taking my certification test. But summer is coming so I'm fina be thottin and boppin.

Not really but a girl can dream
yea.....my summer wide open.....

im not saying nothing but

im just saying

It's probly why space doesn't bother me but distance does. Like we can have our own space to cultivate ourselves without the other one but if we don't live near each other it's a problem. If it's gon be temporary that's one thing but living apart from somebody for years on purpose don't make no sense.

As far as my parents in dating idr if I said this on here but I made it a point to not ask about their relationship. This is weird to say but I feel like it's not my business....lol like they're my parents so if it's anybody's business it should be mine right? But I just don't wana see either one of them for the way they were. I'd rather see em as the people they are now when I'm in a light to be able to understand em better. I didn't wana have any complexes about either one of them when I started dating.
this is why im loving me some gabi.
she mind her business.

can leave your phone out and unlocked and she wont touch it.

yeah fuck the triggas and them burr gang niggas tryna steal you away... you already know what the deal is gabi... thank you for the the dragon glass and dragons... cant wait for the next season lol
thank you niggas for the dragon.

yall made him a hot dragon we made him a hot weapon

Back