Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: aTribeCalledGabi

READY!!!

tenor.gif

Aight, where are u from? Have u lived there your whole life? How was it growing up there?

I'm from Vacaville CA. It's a town pretty much right in between Sacramento and San Francisco. Lived briefly in Sacramento a few years ago but other than that been here my whole life

I'm from Vacaville CA. It's a town pretty much right in between Sacramento and San Francisco. Lived briefly in Sacramento a few years ago but other than that been here my whole life

Try to quote me when u answer lol I'm just now seeing u answered.

And what's good with this wack ass answer, u aint bout to Migos me b, we'll have a budden /migos moment in this mf lol

How was it growing up in vacaville? Was there anything different from living in Vacaville? How were u as a kid?

I heard the news from the mountains that their was interview by Gabi. I came from the mountaintops to the thread to show love to a great poster @atribecalledGabi

Try to quote me when u answer lol I'm just now seeing u answered.

And what's good with this wack ass answer, u aint bout to Migos me b, we'll have a budden /migos moment in this mf lol

How was it growing up in vacaville? Was there anything different from living in Vacaville? How were u as a kid?
Oh my bad I missed the "how was it growing up there" question lol

It was cool. You kinda had the mix of both worlds. It has a small town feel to it but it has some 'city' attractions - couple movie theaters, good restaurants, shopping. And if worst comes to worst it's not far from sac or the mountains one direction and the bay area in the other so if you really need to get away it's not a big hassle. It's more of a family area tho so you can't really appreciate unless you're a kid or you have a family.

I grew up an only child and raised by my mom. I have a brother and 2 sisters from my dad but I didn't find out about them til like middle school tho lol. So as an only child I was spoiled and also kinda kept to myself....real introverted. I had friends and shit but I was more into me and entertaining myself. It's the reason I'm so into movies and TV. Cuz lowkey that shit raised me lol. I treat it like how people treat books when they wana relax. I study the shit. My godfather started me playing basketball when I was 7 and that brought me outa my introvert shell. I legit was scared to talk to new people before then. Played til like my first year of college then I started playing rugby for whatever the fuck reason for a year after that lol. When I lived in sac I was staying with some rugby teammates and that was a hot ass mess. Real animal house shit lol

Oh my bad I missed the "how was it growing up there" question lol

It was cool. You kinda had the mix of both worlds. It has a small town feel to it but it has some 'city' attractions - couple movie theaters, good restaurants, shopping. And if worst comes to worst it's not far from sac or the mountains one direction and the bay area in the other so if you really need to get away it's not a big hassle. It's more of a family area tho so you can't really appreciate unless you're a kid or you have a family.

I grew up an only child and raised by my mom. I have a brother and 2 sisters from my dad but I didn't find out about them til like middle school tho lol. So as an only child I was spoiled and also kinda kept to myself....real introverted. I had friends and shit but I was more into me and entertaining myself. It's the reason I'm so into movies and TV. Cuz lowkey that shit raised me lol. I treat it like how people treat books when they wana relax. I study the shit. My godfather started me playing basketball when I was 7 and that brought me outa my introvert shell. I legit was scared to talk to new people before then. Played til like my first year of college then I started playing rugby for whatever the fuck reason for a year after that lol. When I lived in sac I was staying with some rugby teammates and that was a hot ass mess. Real animal house shit lol

U never lived with ur father? Have u ever met him?

Being super introverted since a young age, were u that mf who sat alone during lunch at school? Did u date?

Are u a tall chick? What position did u play in ball?

Goldie you in a rush bruh? Lol.

Brotha outchea dropping a litany of questions at once. Lol

Back