Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: aTribeCalledGabi

Litany is one of those words where i understand what it means when said to me, but if you asked me to explain it to you, i would have trouble putting it into words.

U never lived with ur father? Have u ever met him?

Being super introverted since a young age, were u that mf who sat alone during lunch at school? Did u date?

Are u a tall chick? What position did u play in ball?
I never lived with my dad. I know him tho he's always been in my life he just wasn't the one who raised me. It's funny cuz his side of the family I know and have seen more than my dad. Like I used to spend summers with my grandfather (his dad) every year from when I was 4 til sometime in hs.
Both my parents are retired air force and they met when they were in. He was always outa state and overseas working. Working on getting to know him better as an adult but he's always out the country doing contract shit so.....we talk on the phone and email every now and then but that's kinda just what it is. I figure when he slows down and settles in one spot we can make it happen.

Lmao I wasn't that weirdo in school. I was hooping from 1st grade on so I wasn't a loner then. Most of my friends when I was younger were boys tho cuz I was a big ass tomboy. I was always playing basketball and football and shit at recess getting my clothes dirty looking like a completely different person from when I left the house to when I came home. And the girl friends I had were also tomboys. I didn't really start hanging with girly girls til hs. I didn't "date" til like end of hs and into college. I was too awkward and my mind didn't catch up to my body til then lol

I'm not that tall lol. It pisses me off cuz my parents are tall. My mom is 5'10 and my dad is like 6'3. I stopped growing at 5'6 smmfhhhhh. I played center/forward 4/5 when I was younger cuz I was taller than everybody else but then I kinda evened out to like the 3/4 in hs and beyond. They mainly kept me at the 4 tho cuz I'm big so I could guard post players.

I never lived with my dad. I know him tho he's always been in my life he just wasn't the one who raised me. It's funny cuz his side of the family I know and have seen more than my dad. Like I used to spend summers with my grandfather (his dad) every year from when I was 4 til sometime in hs.
Both my parents are retired air force and they met when they were in. He was always outa state and overseas working. Working on getting to know him better as an adult but he's always out the country doing contract shit so.....we talk on the phone and email every now and then but that's kinda just what it is. I figure when he slows down and settles in one spot we can make it happen.

Lmao I wasn't that weirdo in school. I was hooping from 1st grade on so I wasn't a loner then. Most of my friends when I was younger were boys tho cuz I was a big ass tomboy. I was always playing basketball and football and shit at recess getting my clothes dirty looking like a completely different person from when I left the house to when I came home. And the girl friends I had were also tomboys. I didn't really start hanging with girly girls til hs. I didn't "date" til like end of hs and into college. I was too awkward and my mind didn't catch up to my body til then lol

I'm not that tall lol. It pisses me off cuz my parents are tall. My mom is 5'10 and my dad is like 6'3. I stopped growing at 5'6 smmfhhhhh. I played center/forward 4/5 when I was younger cuz I was taller than everybody else but then I kinda evened out to like the 3/4 in hs and beyond. They mainly kept me at the 4 tho cuz I'm big so I could guard post players.

Who did you pattern ur game after or was a fan of?

Are you still a "tomboy" in a sense or did you start becoming a "girly girl" as u got older?

DefiantLeftHuia-max-1mb.gif
I was named after a Spanish tennis player

tenor.gif

Man knowing how the last few interview threads ended, I'm ready with a box of tissues next to me

Man knowing how the last few interview threads ended, I'm ready with a box of tissues next to me

Hell yeah.

I'm waiting for her to drop some kinda tragic azzz story that have us Viola Davis'ing outchea

Who did you pattern ur game after or was a fan of?

Are you still a "tomboy" in a sense or did you start becoming a "girly girl" as u got older?
I wanted to be Melo with the dusty cornrows! bully ball but also being able to shoot......that was me. Or so I tried my best to be lol.

I'm still most def a tomboy. 8/10 if you see me in the daytime I'm in sweats or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers. I try to switch it up when I go out at night but I refuse to be uncomfortable. Teyana Taylor is my style icon lol

I wanted to be Melo with the dusty cornrows! bully ball but also being able to shoot......that was me. Or so I tried my best to be lol.

I'm still most def a tomboy. 8/10 if you see me in the daytime I'm in sweats or jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers. I try to switch it up when I go out at night but I refuse to be uncomfortable. Teyana Taylor is my style icon lol

What did you go to school for? What do u currently do for a living?

What did you go to school for? What do u currently do for a living?
I went to sac state to be an athletic trainer. The people at sporting events with khakis that help athletes when they get hurt? That's what I wanted to do. But I got burned out...I really shoulda took a gap year between end of hs and starting college. Plus the school was being wack af and raising tuition and adding all these extra fees and shit and I just couldn't afford it on top of just losing interest in going. So I took a final one day and just knew soon as I handed that shit in i wasn't coming back next semester lol.

The break was much needed. I got so much clarity. I was working at UPS at the time (still do) and it held me over til i decided to back to school to be an EMT. It's close to what I was already going to school for so it was an easy transition. I finished last year and am waiting back for test results. If I pass hopefully I'll have a job by the end of summer. Eventually I wana be a paramedic. I could always go back to college and finish the degree but I'm tryna see what this is hittin' fo'

Back