Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: aTribeCalledGabi

Gabriela Sabatini?

Gabriella > Gabrielle

Also, Argentines are Nazis
That ain't got nothing to do with me

tenor.gif

I went to sac state to be an athletic trainer. The people at sporting events with khakis that help athletes when they get hurt? That's what I wanted to do. But I got burned out...I really shoulda took a gap year between end of hs and starting college. Plus the school was being wack af and raising tuition and adding all these extra fees and shit and I just couldn't afford it on top of just losing interest in going. So I took a final one day and just knew soon as I handed that shit in i wasn't coming back next semester lol.

The break was much needed. I got so much clarity. I was working at UPS at the time (still do) and it held me over til i decided to back to school to be an EMT. It's close to what I was already going to school for so it was an easy transition. I finished last year and am waiting back for test results. If I pass hopefully I'll have a job by the end of summer. Eventually I wana be a paramedic. I could always go back to college and finish the degree but I'm tryna see what this is hittin' fo'

Being an introvert, how has that affected your dating life? Are u currently dating right now?

Being an introvert, how has that affected your dating life? Are u currently dating right now?
It hasn't really affected it. Being introverted has also made me more intuitive. I watch people and listen a lot. I'm not tryna gas myself but it's really just a matter of how interested i am lol. If i make a move or allow you to get close to me it's cuz I've been paying attention and peeped the kinda person you are. Like....I don't take myself too seriously and I don't do shit i don't wana do. It might take me longer to find somebody I wana deal with but I've honestly never had any bad dating experiences.

I haven't been dating lately cuz I was focusing on taking my certification test. But summer is coming so I'm fina be thottin and boppin.

Not really but a girl can dream

It hasn't really affected it. Being introverted has also made me more intuitive. I watch people and listen a lot. I'm not tryna gas myself but it's really just a matter of how interested i am lol. If i make a move or allow you to get close to me it's cuz I've been paying attention and peeped the kinda person you are. Like....I don't take myself too seriously and I don't do shit i don't wana do. It might take me longer to find somebody I wana deal with but I've honestly never had any bad dating experiences.

I haven't been dating lately cuz I was focusing on taking my certification test. But summer is coming so I'm fina be thottin and boppin.

Not really but a girl can dream

You said you've never had bad dating experiences, what's the longest you've talked to someone for? Why aren't yall together now?

You said you've never had bad dating experiences, what's the longest you've talked to someone for? Why aren't yall together now?
I've really only been in relationships. First bf I was with for almost 5 yrs. last one I was with for 3. First one we broke up cuz he was moving to get a job at the same time I was starting school. Same thing happened with my last one lol he wanted to relocate for work but i was in the middle of EMT school and I wasn't bout to stop just to have to restart somewhere else with diff standards and opportunities.

I've really only been in relationships. First bf I was with for almost 5 yrs. last one I was with for 3. First one we broke up cuz he was moving to get a job at the same time I was starting school. Same thing happened with my last one lol he wanted to relocate for work but i was in the middle of EMT school and I wasn't bout to stop just to have to restart somewhere else with diff standards and opportunities.

How do you be with a mf for years and just chuck up the deuce cuz of location? lol

Do u regret not staying with either of em?

How do you be with a mf for years and just chuck up the deuce cuz of location? lol

Do u regret not staying with either of em?
Nigga it didn't happen quick like that! Lol. First one we tried the long distance thing but it wasn't working. It was around the time I started staying with my teammates and we had just started living different lives at that point. He was working like 12-16 hr days and I was staying in a fuckin frat house lmaoooo neither one of them shits was conducive to a relationship.

The 2nd one we talked about it a lot but due to my experience the last time with long distance situations I wasn't gonna go through that again.

Like I can deal with not talking to or seeing you for a few days but if I can't just simply hop in the car to see you it's not gon work out.

Nigga it didn't happen quick like that! Lol. First one we tried the long distance thing but it wasn't working. It was around the time I started staying with my teammates and we had just started living different lives at that point. He was working like 12-16 hr days and I was staying in a fuckin frat house lmaoooo neither one of them shits was conducive to a relationship.

The 2nd one we talked about it a lot but due to my experience the last time with long distance situations I wasn't gonna go through that again.

Like I can deal with not talking to or seeing you for a few days but if I can't just simply hop in the car to see you it's not gon work out.

That's strange, cuz you've said you're cool with not talking to ur bf for days ,where most chicks aint having that shit, but at the same time u want ur bf close lol

How do you feel not having your dad around effected you in your relationships and as a person?

That's strange, cuz you've said you're cool with not talking to ur bf for days ,where most chicks aint having that shit, but at the same time u want ur bf close lol

How do you feel not having your dad around effected you in your relationships and as a person?
It's probly why space doesn't bother me but distance does. Like we can have our own space to cultivate ourselves without the other one but if we don't live near each other it's a problem. If it's gon be temporary that's one thing but living apart from somebody for years on purpose don't make no sense.

As far as my parents in dating idr if I said this on here but I made it a point to not ask about their relationship. This is weird to say but I feel like it's not my business....lol like they're my parents so if it's anybody's business it should be mine right? But I just don't wana see either one of them for the way they were. I'd rather see em as the people they are now when I'm in a light to be able to understand em better. I didn't wana have any complexes about either one of them when I started dating.

It's probly why space doesn't bother me but distance does. Like we can have our own space to cultivate ourselves without the other one but if we don't live near each other it's a problem. If it's gon be temporary that's one thing but living apart from somebody for years on purpose don't make no sense.

As far as my parents in dating idr if I said this on here but I made it a point to not ask about their relationship. This is weird to say but I feel like it's not my business....lol like they're my parents so if it's anybody's business it should be mine right? But I just don't wana see either one of them for the way they were. I'd rather see em as the people they are now when I'm in a light to be able to understand em better. I didn't wana have any complexes about either one of them when I started dating.

That's interesting. Like the saying goes, you can't know where you're going if u don't know where you're from. You most likely get your traits and habits from them, so learning your parents as much as possible is a smart move in my book, but everyone is different.

How and when did you come across the IC?

That's interesting. Like the saying goes, you can't know where you're going if u don't know where you're from. You most likely get your traits and habits from them, so learning your parents as much as possible is a smart move in my book, but everyone is different.

How and when did you come across the IC?
True. That's why I kept all that shit on a need to know basis when appropriate lol

Ider how I came to the IC. I think I searched something and the search words turned up a thread on there and I started lurking. After a while I just said fuck it and joined.

True. That's why I kept all that shit on a need to know basis when appropriate lol

Ider how I came to the IC. I think I searched something and the search words turned up a thread on there and I started lurking. After a while I just said fuck it and joined.

Do you remember around what time u joined?

What's the funniest and craziest thing you've witnessed on there?

Do you remember around what time u joined?
What's the funniest and craziest thing you've witnessed on there?
Ider lol I'm bad at remembering stuff like that. I just remember it was before a lot of users fell off. Like there was a lot more women that posted when I joined. I never went in donkey so I was always weeks late to exposures. But I'll just have to shout out the GoT thread. Never been anything like that on the IC nor anywhere else on the net lol

Back