Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: AP21

Next question sent in: "Does he believe being raised by mostly women , contoured his personality and how he carries himself?"
I wasn't raised by mostly women. My stepfathers other daughters never lived with us.

Ask him if being raised by a pack of punks contributes to his suspect posts he makes on the daily

I wasn't raised by mostly women. My stepfathers other daughters never lived with us.

Ask him if being raised by a pack of punks contributes to his suspect posts he makes on the daily

lmaoo

We've all seen you and @Beta go back and forth for the past few months. What's the real issue with yall, is it banter or is it something else?

lmaoo

We've all seen you and @Beta go back and forth for the past few months. What's the real issue with yall, is it banter or is it something else?

ok, so this is obviously an elephant in the room question

aint no real life issue with this dude. I can't be going back and forth with some nigga who a decade removed from puberty. Well not on some real life shit.

But im used to niggas like him irl though who would always do stupid shit like try to rag on a chick in class b/c he really liked her but was too socially awkward to talk to her like a decent human being. He good for a laugh or two, but i cant take that shit serious. You ever known a nigga that wanted to be your friend but just aint know how? Its like a nigga wanting to ask you where you bought something from or how you pulled that chick, but he too prideful to just not be a fuck nigga and instead of being a standup dude, he at the table on the other side of the room pouting and shit

"HOW DID THIS NIGGA GET HER NUMBER AND I DIDNT?"
lyipgv1ytq6u.gif

So what do they do? Try to attack ya character and call everything you do sassy or some other cornball ass shit.

I've had niggas just make up shit in order to get a chick to not like me b/c they were confused why she was cool with me and not them. Might have something to do with all these females I was raised around.
:lolfoh:

but when he not posting fuck shit, he's a tolerable poster. Like i said, he's good for some laughs. But i aint got no real life issues with the dude.

I was going to talk a lot of shit and clown but AP the homie. He just snap his fingers and neck roll a little too much but he's cool.

:hahaha:

I hope you get that second serving of jello today after bingo sir

be blessed

AP2.0

Damn I will have to catch this later.

Referee chronicles.
QfYX.gif

aint no real life issue with this dude. I can't be going back and forth with some nigga who a decade removed from puberty. Well not on some real life shit.

But im used to niggas like him irl though who would always do stupid shit like try to rag on a chick in class b/c he really liked her but was too socially awkward to talk to her like a decent human being. He good for a laugh or two, but i cant take that shit serious. You ever known a nigga that wanted to be your friend but just aint know how? Its like a nigga wanting to ask you where you bought something from or how you pulled that chick, but he too prideful to just not be a fuck nigga and instead of being a standup dude, he at the table on the other side of the room pouting and shit

View attachment 50506

So what do they do? Try to attack ya character and call everything you do sassy or some other cornball ass shit.

I've had niggas just make up shit in order to get a chick to not like me b/c they were confused why she was cool with me and not them. Might have something to do with all these females I was raised around.

but when he not posting fuck shit, he's a tolerable poster. Like i said, he's good for some laughs. But i aint got no real life issues with the dude.

Would you say Beta dirty macks to get women or he's just a natural hating ass nigga?

Would you say Beta dirty macks to get women or he's just a natural hating ass nigga?
Oh I can't speak to that.

I'm just saying, I've known niggas that act like him that have done those types of things.

Sad

View attachment 50506

Whole lot of words b.

Should've said fuck @Beta and whomever love him

@AP21...what made you get into refereeing? And what was the craziest shyt you've witnessed with players...coaches...and especially PARENTS?

@AP21...what made you get into refereeing? And what was the craziest shyt you've witnessed with players...coaches...and especially PARENTS?

Knock Twice had just done his first year in football

He hmu and was telling me he was about to sign up for basketball and that I should try it b/c the cats who was telling him about it was talking about all the money they were making on the side. At the time, I could've used the extra scratch, and i had extremely low expectations and thought as long as I make my money back for the uniform, registration, etc...then i came out pretty good.

Tried it and not gon lie, I was bad. Not bad b/c I was out of shape or nothing like that, but coming from the stands to the floor is a HUGE transition. Even as a former player, refereeing is not easy. You THINK you know the rules, but you dont know 1/4 of them.

Coaches: Two coaches almost came to blows. It was like when John Chaney went after Calipari. One coach kept running up the score and when they came to shake hands at the end of the game. Losing coach called the winning coach a bitch or something, and all hell broke loose. They didnt throw any punches, but that shit was mad funny.

Players: Knock and I had this game with this other cat like 2 years ago. It was two pissy teams with some shitty local rivalry. We called like 4 intentional fouls on different players...issued warnings to players, etc..

Late in the game, like 90 secs left, the losing team had a kid that just pushed the shit out of this kid in mid air...the dude that pushed him walked off like nothing happened. Well when the kid that got pushed got up and looked back, he saw the kid who he had been jawing back and forth all game and assumed he did it and without a word, just tee'd clean tf off on the dude. By rule, we supposed to look to the bench and get numbers and shit, kick everybody out the gym, and finish the games with the players remaining once we've ejected everyone. Well, i was the head official for this game, and i just said fuck it and ended the game. It was a 30 point blowout or something, so, i didnt give a shit

Parents: This shit was actually on IG, but i know i wont be able to find the post, but a dude in our association is known for talking to fans in the stands when they start booing him and shit. Well, this one fan took issue with it, and told the ref he would kick his ass or something. The ref was trying to take his shirt off (why i dont know) and the nigga stole off on him and gave him the beats.

I've thrown a couple of parents out the gym as well. Talk to your kids and their coach. Dont say shit to me. Its ok for the coach to call your son a pussy, but let me not call something you thought was a foul, and now you wanna get all brolic?

tenor.gif

Knock Twice had just done his first year in football

He hmu and was telling me he was about to sign up for basketball and that I should try it b/c the cats who was telling him about it was talking about all the money they were making on the side. At the time, I could've used the extra scratch, and i had extremely low expectations and thought as long as I make my money back for the uniform, registration, etc...then i came out pretty good.

Tried it and not gon lie, I was bad. Not bad b/c I was out of shape or nothing like that, but coming from the stands to the floor is a HUGE transition. Even as a former player, refereeing is not easy. You THINK you know the rules, but you dont know 1/4 of them.

Coaches: Two coaches almost came to blows. It was like when John Chaney went after Calipari. One coach kept running up the score and when they came to shake hands at the end of the game. Losing coach called the winning coach a bitch or something, and all hell broke loose. They didnt throw any punches, but that shit was mad funny.

Players: Knock and I had this game with this other cat like 2 years ago. It was two pissy teams with some shitty local rivalry. We called like 4 intentional fouls on different players...issued warnings to players, etc..

Late in the game, like 90 secs left, the losing team had a kid that just pushed the shit out of this kid in mid air...the dude that pushed him walked off like nothing happened. Well when the kid that got pushed got up and looked back, he saw the kid who he had been jawing back and forth all game and assumed he did it and without a word, just tee'd clean tf off on the dude. By rule, we supposed to look to the bench and get numbers and shit, kick everybody out the gym, and finish the games with the players remaining once we've ejected everyone. Well, i was the head official for this game, and i just said fuck it and ended the game. It was a 30 point blowout or something, so, i didnt give a shit

Parents: This shit was actually on IG, but i know i wont be able to find the post, but a dude in our association is known for talking to fans in the stands when they start booing him and shit. Well, this one fan took issue with it, and told the ref he would kick his ass or something. The ref was trying to take his shirt off (why i dont know) and the nigga stole off on him and gave him the beats.

I've thrown a couple of parents out the gym as well. Talk to your kids and their coach. Dont say shit to me. Its ok for the coach to call your son a pussy, but let me not call something you thought was a foul, and now you wanna get all brolic?

tenor.gif

Next question sent in:

"Does he plan on having more children?"

Next question sent in:

"Does he plan on having more children?"

depends....some days i say yeah, some days i say no

there are a few black ABW queens i wouldnt mind shooting the club up tho and have the first ABW baby

if Blazini can do it, why cant AP?

Back