Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: AP21

Bitch ass nigga ask him if he grew up fatherless because his posts come across like he was raised by aunties
My nigga

You own a cat....like on purpose

It don't get no more auntie than that

source.gif

In..

Describe your childhood. Were you a quiet kid? Into sports? etc
If I had to describe my childhood, I would say I was a hybrid of quiet and loud. I could make friends anywhere but knew how to sit back and assess stuff when the situation calls for it.

Played the usual sports. Teeball, basketball, football. Basketball is how I met knock twice. He lived in the same neighborhood as my uncle (grandfather's brother) and he knew my cousins that lived in that neighborhood.

We ended up going to the same middle school but didn't really kick it until we went on the infamous 8th grade band trip to Disney world to perform for some crackas. We've been friends ever since.

I'm starting to think you from Kenner shiz.

Lemme find out lol

Nigga. You can catch me back home in the east off Dwyer or in Gentilly on Paris or Mirabeau.

You getting real disrespectful cuz

I did live on the westbank for a year and a half. (sports related)

If I had to describe my childhood, I would say I was a hybrid of quiet and loud. I could make friends anywhere but knew how to sit back and assess stuff when the situation calls for it.

Played the usual sports. Teeball, basketball, football. Basketball is how I met knock twice. He lived in the same neighborhood as my uncle (grandfather's brother) and he knew my cousins that lived in that neighborhood.

We ended up going to the same middle school but didn't really kick it until we went on the infamous 8th grade band trip to Disney world to perform for some crackas. We've been friends ever since.

What happened on the band trip?

What happened on the band trip?
Well nothing out of the ordinary for some 8th graders I suppose but you got girls and boys unsupervised walking around Disney world. It was a non peak time of the year too so you could get on certain rides like back to back with little to no wait.

I was messing with this chick that had some Tig ol bitties, and dassit.

Her breath was kicking like van dam, but most of the chicks had already had some claim on them so you kinda had to get what was left over. I can't remember the ride we were on but she got fanga'd.

Not sure wth knock was doing at this time. I'm sure he was on the other side of the park getting into some shit though.

But me and the chick got back to school and it was mad awkward. Needless to say we didn't talk much for the rest of the school year but we would end up getting cool again when high school started up. She ended up going with a cousin of a cousin of mine or some shit and boy was I glad af

Well nothing out of the ordinary for some 8th graders I suppose but you got girls and boys unsupervised walking around Disney world. It was a non peak time of the year too so you could get on certain rides like back to back with little to no wait.

I was messing with this chick that had some Tig ol bitties, and dassit.

Her breath was kicking like van dam, but most of the chicks had already had some claim on them so you kinda had to get what was left over. I can't remember the ride we were on but she got fanga'd.

Not sure wth knock was doing at this time. I'm sure he was on the other side of the park getting into some shit though.

But me and the chick got back to school and it was mad awkward. Needless to say we didn't talk much for the rest of the school year but we would end up getting cool again when high school started up. She ended up going with a cousin of a cousin of mine or some shit and boy was I glad af

Were you the only child? How was your family dynamic growing up?

Back