Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: AP21

Were you the only child? How was your family dynamic growing up?
Nah, it was me and my younger sister until about when I was 13 or so. Mom's met my now step father sometime before that and they made my youngest sister.

He had a few kids already so if I include them all I have one brother and like 5 sisters in total.

My biological dad was outchea. I found out he was issuing dick like court subpoenas. At one point, I found out I had a new sibling or suspected sibling like every 3 years.

I only claim one of them, my brother Trel. Haven't talked to him in a long ass time though

Nah, it was me and my younger sister until about when I was 13 or so. Mom's met my now step father sometime before that and they made my youngest sister.

He had a few kids already so if I include them all I have one brother and like 5 sisters in total.

My biological dad was outchea. I found out he was issuing dick like court subpoenas. At one point, I found out I had a new sibling or suspected sibling like every 3 years.

I only claim one of them, my brother Trel. Haven't talked to him in a long ass time though

One of the questions sent in

" Ask him if he ever got into any street shit and how did it go down?"

One of the questions sent in

" Ask him if he ever got into any street shit and how did it go down?"
Me personally? Nah. Everybody tended to shield me away from shit. My cousins and friends though? I've seen my share first hand.

I'm from a small ass town and everybody knew everybody because we all went to school together. I remember one of my podnuhs... He was the nigga always looking for some action. Like this nigga just wanted to fight. He would want to fight a nigga for wanting to fight me lol

No lie, 2x I saw this nigga beat up 3 niggas at once. Once was when we was getting on the bus one morning. I lived down the street or highway from my grandparents neighborhood where all my friends lived so I spents the night once so I could catch the bus with them the next morning. I had never ridden this bus before so I get on, get to the back and as I'm walking to my seat, I hear the bus driver slam the door shut and all the kids going ooooohhhhh ahhh. I look out the window the window, and my nigga, let's call him McKnight, was tearing it down with 3 niggas. I mean he was tossing them niggas like rag dolls and was begging them for more. He didn't have a scratch on him.

Then I have some older cousins that were into stealing rims and radios out of niggas cars. One day one of them showed up to my grandfather house looking for them. My cousins were coming from walking down the street when they saw the dudes. The dudes saw them, then my cousins broke out running. The niggas started licking off shots in their direction. My grandparents live near this cow pasture and my cousins ran toward it and lost them niggas in there.

Those niggas never came back though

Me personally? Nah. Everybody tended to shield me away from shit. My cousins and friends though? I've seen my share first hand.

I'm from a small ass town and everybody knew everybody because we all went to school together. I remember one of my podnuhs... He was the nigga always looking for some action. Like this nigga just wanted to fight. He would want to fight a nigga for wanting to fight me lol

No lie, 2x I saw this nigga beat up 3 niggas at once. Once was when we was getting on the bus one morning. I lived down the street or highway from my grandparents neighborhood where all my friends lived so I spents the night once so I could catch the bus with them the next morning. I had never ridden this bus before so I get on, get to the back and as I'm walking to my seat, I hear the bus driver slam the door shut and all the kids going ooooohhhhh ahhh. I look out the window the window, and my nigga, let's call him McKnight, was tearing it down with 3 niggas. I mean he was tossing them niggas like rag dolls and was begging them for more. He didn't have a scratch on him.

Then I have some older cousins that were into stealing rims and radios out of niggas cars. One day one of them showed up to my grandfather house looking for them. My cousins were coming from walking down the street when they saw the dudes. The dudes saw them, then my cousins broke out running. The niggas started licking off shots in their direction. My grandparents live near this cow pasture and my cousins ran toward it and lost them niggas in there.

Those niggas never came back though

I believe you said you met your BM during College or HS, what made you settle down so early? How was it being married at a young age?

I believe you said you met your BM during College or HS, what made you settle down so early? How was it being married at a young age?
Nah man. LMAO

That wasn't me. I was in college doing what young college men do.

I didn't get married until I was 28

I'ma bout to call some games with knock real quick

I'ma be back in a couple

giphy.gif

"Nah, it was me and my younger sister until about when I was 13 or so. Mom's met my now step father sometime before that and they made my youngest sister.

He had a few kids already so if I include them all I have one brother and like 5 sisters in total."

There you have it....

zsmPH.gif

Can't even get any respect at his own interview smh

Gotta start banning some of these niggas b

Back