Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

Looking to redo my bathroom. I ended up copping a rotary hammer offa amazon so I can do some of the demo myself to save some bread. Mainly for removing the old tile from the walls and floor. Debating if I want to get rid of the tub altogether and have a standing shower for the bathroom instead

Looking to redo my bathroom. I ended up copping a rotary hammer offa amazon so I can do some of the demo myself to save some bread. Mainly for removing the old tile from the walls and floor. Debating if I want to get rid of the tub altogether and have a standing shower for the bathroom instead

Which would you use more? A tub or shower? That would be the answer.

The person that owned this house before I did was an old woman. At some point she had the regular tub removed and had one of those walk-in tubs with the massage jets and shit installed but, thankfully, left the standing shower intact. One of these days I'mma have that tub replaced with something "normal".

Which would you use more? A tub or shower? That would be the answer.

The person that owned this house before I did was an old woman. At some point she had the regular tub removed and had one of those walk-in tubs with the massage jets and shit installed but, thankfully, left the standing shower intact. One of these days I'mma have that tub replaced with something "normal".

I prefer the walk-in standing joints personally. Only reason i'm debating is cuz if I rent the place out it might limit the pool of potential tenants that might want a bathtub instead. Ima cost it out though to see what it would take to replace the tub as compared to getting a walk-in put in

Was getting some electrical work done today and helping out where I could. Whoever wired this place previously is a real asshole lol

Back