Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

Being a homeowner is fucking expensive

I spend so much money on little shit like outlets and covers for them on the exterior.

Got a whole side of my house that don't work cause I think too much moisture got into the sockets over time. You think my daughter gonna notice and say "thanks Dad for making sure I got power when I plug things up outside"

Nope 🥹

Thankfully mine already had covers on them.

Thankfully mine already had covers on them.
Mine did too but two of them had individual covers on each outlet and over time, they snapped off leaving them exposed to the elements. I didn't bother to change them cause all 3 on the same circuit still worked.

Cut my backyard then brought out the blower and none of the outlets work.

The lone GFCI outlet light doesn't come on and it won't let me reset it despite power going to the circuit

Mine did too but two of them had individual covers on each outlet and over time, they snapped off leaving them exposed to the elements. I didn't bother to change them cause all 3 on the same circuit still worked.

Cut my backyard then brought out the blower and none of the outlets work.

The lone GFCI outlet light doesn't come on and it won't let me reset it despite power going to the circuit

Battery powered blower and trimmer FTW.

I left my wired joints in storage back in Vegas. I might toss 'em when I go back to get the rest of our stuff.

Battery powered blower and trimmer FTW.

I left my wired joints in storage back in Vegas. I might toss 'em when I go back to get the rest of our stuff.

I been using my pops wired reciprocating saw and my electric generator to cut shit down around the crib. Gonna look into getting one of them edge trimmers and a hedge cutters next time im stateside. Iono if they have combo joints or something you can swap the attachment out but ima look into it

Back