Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Decides: Recount or Nah?+ Josh is upset Du is Top 5 but voted Du Top 5.

Do you want a recount?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These niggaz crave interactions with me.

Every time I stop giving niggaz attention and decide I'm not gonna engage, goofy shit like this happens.

The only thing is you never know who it's going to be.
Stop pretending you walked away voluntarily, them CJ's and that robot dude had you stressed and you dipped. Keep it a buck Du.

Last edited:
Stop pretending you walked away voluntarily, them CJ's and that robot dude had you stressed and you dipped. Keep it a buck Du.
If that's what you want to believe homie.

I've seen enough to realize that sometimes you gotta step back and let niggaz fall on their face.

These niggaz been trying to rattle me for months. I'm still me, but the beef has gotten, stale, boring, and forced.

The stuff people try to accuse me of these days to force interaction is getting down right juvenile

So I'll step back and let y'all fight amongst each other.

You can't keep arguing with fools... Cuz no one can tell the difference.

But you believe what you want. I lack the passion to convince people to change their minds. Especially about stupid shit

If that's what you want to believe homie.

I've seen enough to realize that sometimes you gotta step back and let niggaz fall on their face.

These niggaz been trying to rattle me for months. I'm still me, but the beef has gotten, stale, boring, and forced.

The stuff people try to accuse me of these days to force interaction is getting down right juvenile

So I'll step back and let y'all fight amongst each other.

You can't keep arguing with fools... Cuz no one can tell the difference.

But you believe what you want. I lack the passion to convince people to change their minds. Especially about stupid shit
This is a very long-winded way of saying "I tapped out".

I'm long winded by nature. And it gets annoying wasting these long winded replies on minds too feeble to respond intelligently.

So if you wanna call it a tap out, i have no desire to argue with you.

I'm long winded by nature. And it gets annoying wasting these long winded replies on minds too feeble to respond intelligently.

So people wanting y'all to stop taking sides led y'all to not take part in anything on the forum

Just face the facts Du, you got stung with a mean left hook of reality and you couldn't handle it. They had you walking out the thread like Broner after Maidana

giphy.gif

So people wanting y'all to stop taking sides led y'all to not take part in anything on the forum
I participated on the forum all day yesterday. I just paid no attention to poster disputes. Y'all grown. Y'all should be able to handle yallselves.
Just face the facts Du, you got stung with a mean left hook of reality and you couldn't handle it. They had you walking out the thread like Broner after Maidana

If that's how you saw it, that's how you saw it.

:popcorn2:

Back