Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Decides: Recount or Nah?+ Josh is upset Du is Top 5 but voted Du Top 5.

Do you want a recount?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, mod influence was running wild af at that point in time. Plus, I was not thinking objectively, nigga just got back and was reminiscing on good times. Consider this a moment of clarity.
I'm sorry to hear that bruh.

And I wish you the best.

Look, man, let's be honest here. My opinion carries significantly more weight than the average poster, I've never lost a single debate on here. So no, it's not just an opinion when I speak. It's a fact.

...i just wanted to quote this to help you get yo money.

#IPSuportsDaYouth

You know what. I see this ranking shit means a lot and holds some seriousness. I’m gonna continue to make my ranking threads for fun and you can take it the serious route. The more threads pumping out on ABW, the better.

Caio.
You spelled ciao wrong

Leave me out this ranking mess cuz seeing how posters interact wit me ik I’m not ranking much and I don’t do popularity contests.

Plz an an Ty

You know what. I see this ranking shit means a lot and holds some seriousness. I’m gonna continue to make my ranking threads for fun and you can take it the serious route. The more threads pumping out on ABW, the better.

Caio.

Do me sooner than later. I want to see who enjoy my fuckery lol

outside looking in...
he was fine with it all til you conceded and moved on in the mod beef thread..

View attachment 117293
These niggaz crave interactions with me.

Every time I stop giving niggaz attention and decide I'm not gonna engage, goofy shit like this happens.

The only thing is you never know who it's going to be.

Back