Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Decides: Recount or Nah?+ Josh is upset Du is Top 5 but voted Du Top 5.

Do you want a recount?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshie Kahn

"I can fix that"
As many here have witnessed there has been an uproar from the people of the board over the where they fall on the rankings. Personally, I'd toss the results and start anew but in the spirit of impartiality and to give the folks some choice over their E-lives I've created a poll for the people to decide.

Mods, I'd like to hear your side of the story for how this whole shitshow started and what you all can do to ensure this never happens again...

Who was in an uproar? I think majority of everyone was fine with their ratings.

The Ranking Threads began with me. It’s based on what the ABW community thinks. Make the thread and the people of ABW voted. Simple. If you’re mad about your ranking being whatever it is, go to the people who got you your ranking # and handle that.

If you have an issue with all mods being Top 5. Address everyone who voted them Top 5. Not just the mods themselves.

Easy peasy.

Mehh...can't front...Kandy got a point

The posters decided who was ranked. Most of them even explained why they ranked the poster the way they did. The shyt was pretty cut and dry.

Now if folks forgot who they had ranked under whicheva ranking...then that's different. Folks forget. Its understandable. Especially considering the fact that this is still ongoing I believe. So most of the remaining posters hasn't been featured yet. Therefore...the rankings could change again, if I'm not mistaken.

The posters decided who was ranked. Most of them even explained why they ranked the poster the way they did. The shyt was pretty cut and dry.

Now if folks forgot who they had ranked under whicheva ranking...then that's different. Folks forget. Its understandable. Especially considering the fact that this is still ongoing I believe. So most of remaining posters hasn't been featured yet. Therefore...the rankings could change again, if I'm not mistaken.
It will change again. It will change over and over until I’ve ran through all the names.

People have a chance to move up or down. Nobody’s safe until the end.

So if I understand this correctly.....

"ABW HATES POLLS AND TOURNAMENTS!!!"

*Poll shows folks really don't hate polls and tournaments*
*ABW continues to vote in polls and tournaments*

"THESE RANKING/TOURNAMENT THREADS ARE BIASED AND RIGGED! WE NEED A COMMITTEE! OF UNBIASED POSTERS"

*A poll is made to see if we really need a committee of unbiased posters to do away with biased polls*

:wtff:

Enjoy the 100k+ for the next plat thread fam @Joshie Kahn lol

Who was in an uproar? I think majority of everyone was fine with their ratings.

The Ranking Threads began with me. It’s based on what the ABW community thinks. Make the thread and the people of ABW voted. Simple. If you’re mad about your ranking being whatever it is, go to the people who got you your ranking # and handle that.

If you have an issue with all mods being Top 5. Address everyone who voted them Top 5. Not just the mods themselves.

Easy peasy.
You're misunderstanding the situation we been over this in the p4p thread fam. It's the method, the criteria that's trash. It's a popularity contest not a ranking system. Imagine if the most likeable boxers topped the p4p list, shit would be a laughing stock. If the majority were fine then why we got plat threads out the ass on mod fuckery and rankings?

Reactions: Az
It will change again. It will change over and over until I’ve ran through all the names.

People have a chance to move up or down. Nobody’s safe until the end.

Soooo...why is folks acting like this shyt already set in stone already? Lol.

Nevamind. I'm here for the shenanigans regardless. Lemme sit back down.

You're misunderstanding the situation we been over this in the p4p thread fam. It's the method, the criteria that's trash. It's a popularity contest not a ranking system. Imagine if the most likeable boxers topped the p4p list, shit would be a laughing stock. If the majority were fine then why we got plat threads out the ass on mod fuckery and rankings?
I’m not imagining all that because IT AINT THAT SERIOUS. It’s just something to do on ABW. Just another damn thread to make. We ain’t taking these rankings with us when we die and it ain’t getting us paid.

We got platinum threads because niggas like to complain for pages. Duh

You know what. I see this ranking shit means a lot and holds some seriousness. I’m gonna continue to make my ranking threads for fun and you can take it the serious route. The more threads pumping out on ABW, the better.

Caio.

Josh doesn't realize that there were over 20 separate threads going back well into February that lead to these rankings.

He has no clue what the process was.

Josh doesn't realize that there were over 20 separate threads going back well into February that lead to these rankings.

He has no clue what the process was.
Never probably looked in them shits and don’t know another 20 is coming.

Now if folks forgot who they had ranked under whicheva ranking...then that's different. Folks forget. Its understandable. Especially considering the fact that this is still ongoing I believe. So most of the remaining posters hasn't been featured yet. Therefore...the rankings could change again, if I'm not mistaken.
Foh cap, poster's voted highly on the posters they liked and lowly on the posters they didn't. How the hell is @Beta Not top 5 on this mf? @1/2 too. But washed mfs like @Duwop still 5, mf been dropping the ball when his mod abilities get tested since the OB/Trill shit went down. Nigga past Du, get em out of the top 5.

The first thread was made February 21st, and closed a few days later. This nigga ain't come back till we were damn near done.

Incredible

Lmaooo this about Du.

Don’t y’all realize everybody not gonna feel the same way about every poster? If y’all had a committee bdp might think someone is a 20 and you might think they’re a 5 based on one piece of criteria. Then y’all gone be having this same argument all over again!

You know what. I see this ranking shit means a lot and holds some seriousness. I’m gonna continue to make my ranking threads for fun and you can take it the serious route. The more threads pumping out on ABW, the better.

Caio.
Nah, that ain't yours no more. You gave that up, no renege.

Foh cap, poster's voted highly on the posters they liked and lowly on the posters they didn't. How the hell is @Beta Not top 5 on this mf? @1/2 too. But washed mfs like @Duwop still 5, mf been dropping the ball when his mod abilities get tested since the OB/Trill shit went down. Nigga past Du, get em out of the top 5.

SlushyEminentDarklingbeetle-max-1mb.gif

You throw those chairs Josh

Josh.

You are one person.

And your vote counts.

But 34 people.

Think I'm top 5.

I know you're a smart guy and think that your little committee is above whatever..... But just look to see how many of them voted me top 5.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/❗️where-do-you-rank-them-duwop-vol-1.15348/

Back