Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Decides: Recount or Nah?+ Josh is upset Du is Top 5 but voted Du Top 5.

Do you want a recount?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh really think his opinion out ranks over 30 fucking people and I'm the nigga that need a vacation??

That nigga need to go back on vacation.

Foh

@Joshie Kahn feel free to clean the slate and run this the way you think it should be ran.

Everyone can make a thread.

ZdyFb6w.gif

Far as I'm concerned, the thread is mine.

Foh cap, poster's voted highly on the posters they liked and lowly on the posters they didn't. How the hell is @Beta Not top 5 on this mf? @1/2 too. But washed mfs like @Duwop still 5, mf been dropping the ball when his mod abilities get tested since the OB/Trill shit went down. Nigga past Du, get em out of the top 5.

Buuuttt...that's YOUR opinion bruh. Regardless how you feel...its an opinion.

You cant make posters vote according your standards. Everyone's has their own opinions, and had their own interaction wit each poster and mod.

For example...of course you feel Du is washed and shouldn't be Top 5. Most of us know the back & forth history b/t yall two. So why we expect you put him up there? Are you not doing the same popular/unpopular thing you're vehemently against?

Just sayin. Get money nigga.

I don't know who's brain is more cooked...

Cuz apparently Josh was here in February to vote for me too

Screenshot_20190307-220952.png

Josh.

You are one person.

And your vote counts.

But 34 people.

Think I'm top 5.

I know you're a smart guy and think that your little committee is above whatever..... But just look to see how many of them voted me top 5.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/❗️where-do-you-rank-them-duwop-vol-1.15348/
First of all, I'ma need you to watch your tone. I know you clapping between every one of them spaces b. Secondly, where the are the reasons why. Far as I'm concerned the votes in top 5 are "I like this guy" that's it. Most mf's didn't even bother to comment, not good enough in my opinion, how we know those votes weren't coerced?

First of all, I'ma need you to watch your tone. I know you clapping between every one of them spaces b. Secondly, where the are the reasons why. Far as I'm concerned the votes in top 5 are "I like this guy" that's it. Most mf's didn't even bother to comment, not good enough in my opinion, how we know those votes weren't coerced?

Who coerced you bro?

Nigga I don't clap when I talk. That's you imagining some shit to fit your narrative....

Just like all that coerced dumb shit..... Imaginative....... Was your vote coerced you simple motherfucker??

Buuuttt...that's YOUR opinion bruh. Regardless how you feel...its an opinion.

You cant make posters vote according your standards. Everyone's has their own opinions, and had their own interaction wit each poster and mod.

For example...of course you feel Du is washed and shouldn't be Top 5. Most of us know the back & forth history b/t yall two. So why we expect you put him up there? Are you not doing the same popular/unpopular thing you're vehemently against?

Just sayin. Get money nigga.
Look, man, let's be honest here. My opinion carries significantly more weight than the average poster, I've never lost a single debate on here. So no, it's not just an opinion when I speak. It's a fact.

Look, man, let's be honest here. My opinion carries significantly more weight than the average poster, I've never lost a single debate on here. So no, it's not just an opinion when I speak. It's a fact.
You lost the mod election. That was a debate.

This is why I don't want to deal with poster issues any more.

These niggaz is retarded

Just like all that coerced dumb shit..... Imaginative....... Was your vote coerced you simple motherfucker??
Yes, mod influence was running wild af at that point in time. Plus, I was not thinking objectively, nigga just got back and was reminiscing on good times. Consider this a moment of clarity.

Back