Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: THOR vs Chicity

That shit was amazing b

Shit, gonna hard to follow. Except I hired the best money can buy

@Goldie get em

It's damn near midnight, i'll get to it in the morning lol

First I would like to say (whatever time you're reading this) Good morning, afternoon, evening ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to start my opening statement with saying @Chicity is a great mod and his actions and contributions should be archive for the next generations of mods and posters to learn from. He is a mod of the people. But with that being said even with all the great things he as done on the ABW mistakes do happen and when they do you must be held accountable.

Mr @knowreasonforpeace asked how much does it cost to ban a poster. Mr @Chicity informed him of the amount of 50 million

Exhibit A

Those funds that was giving by a person of power (Mr @Chicity to fund the atrocious act of banning a poster should not be allowed and sets a very dangerous precedent ladies and gentlemen of the jury and we can not allow for those type of actions to continue on this lovely place we call ABW.

Also the defendant asked for the service of the site owner to represent him in this case letting you all know the admission of guilt by needing that type of representation due to the power that Mr @Goldie has.

I am acting as my own legal team because I believe in a better ABW just like you.

While the actions of Mr @Chicity are deplorable he should not be judge any further than the mistake he made by helping getting me banned. He is a great Mod but he has to pay for his mistakes in this case.

I am putting my faith in jury and the wonderful system of the great ABW that Mr @Goldie has created and I feel you will do whats right and awarding me the 50 million in damages .

I believe the jury will do whats right.

A win for me is a win for ABW
77D809FE-AACB-4DFE-A414-EE394E6BDBB6.gif

Hit me up when y’all ready for this to go down.

If I’m sleep, wake me up.

Don’t wake me up.

We making assumptions now? Niggas was bitching at the mods about assuming shit, not doing shit, doing to much shit and now niggas crying.

1. Prove that @Chicity knew that I was going to use the money to ban you or anyone else. I surely didnt tell him I was going to do that. I asked a question he answered before anyone else. Niggas inquire about shit all the time around here, so accusing him of being an accomplice of having you in your feelings for one day is without merit and baseless. You provoked me nigga so next time grown folks talking shut your fucking mouth.

2. Why are we here anyway? You one of those phony unbothered ass niggas here preaching, but cry when put in your place. If you cant stand people kicking your ass in an argument, cut your losses nigga and move around. You purposely followed me in two separate threads quoting me looking for a reaction. I might need to sue your whore ass for stalking straight up.

3. Niggas complaining about mods like @Thor need to make up yall minds about them. Are they biased and petty or great mods? You said he's a good mod , but here you are taking him to court. How he a good mod if you wholeheartedly believe he knew what he was doing when he loaned me the money? Which is it?

We making assumptions now? Niggas was bitching at the mods about assuming shit, not doing shit, doing to much shit and now niggas crying.

1. Prove that @Chicity knew that I was going to use the money to ban you or anyone else. I surely didnt tell him I was going to do that. I asked a question he answered before anyone else. Niggas inquire about shit all the time around here, so accusing him of being an accomplice of having you in your feelings for one day is without merit and baseless. You provoked me nigga so next time grown folks talking shut your fucking mouth.

2. Why are we here anyway? You one of those phony unbothered ass niggas here preaching, but cry when put in your place. If you cant stand people kicking your ass in an argument, cut your losses nigga and move around. You purposely followed me in two separate threads quoting me looking for a reaction. I might need to sue your whore ass for stalking straight up.

3. Niggas complaining about mods like @Thor need to make up yall minds about them. Are they biased and petty or great mods? You said he's a good mod , but here you are taking him to court. How he a good mod if you wholeheartedly believe he knew what he was doing when he loaned me the money? Which is it?

Bruh. This is all fun with the court shit.

I even shouted you giving your props in another thread.

You need to relax foreal.

I interact with chi every time on here becausewe just a group of black ppl giving our POV on topics that involves us.

I take all y’all responses (when y’all being serious) and try to understand the differences we all have as black ppl and our common goal we share

lol damn. @Chicity being sued for being a philanthropist out here? No good deed goes unpunished huh. Jeez
:hahaha:
Bruh I caked up 110m last night

The old me would have given 20% to my OG and 35% to the community. But now I'm on papers and Thor got the IRS looking over my accounts

#GetTheStrap

My counselor is away so I'll do it

*Ahem* As a mod I am above reproach. I participated in the Mods Walk last month and I have learned it's money and I can do with it what I please. No Member has the right to objectify my money and tell me how to use it

#ModsWalk2018
#NoModShaming

Back