Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: THOR vs Chicity

I motion to move the trial to Tuesday at 4pm due to certain federal building being closed on the weekend and Monday

Plus that’s me and my bed rest wife special day of the week to her pampered more than usual

I'm writing my open and closing statement tonight and leave it in the hands of the judge and jury

First I would like to say (whatever time you're reading this) Good morning, afternoon, evening ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to start my opening statement with saying @Chicity is a great mod and his actions and contributions should be archive for the next generations of mods and posters to learn from. He is a mod of the people. But with that being said even with all the great things he as done on the ABW mistakes do happen and when they do you must be held accountable.

Mr @knowreasonforpeace asked how much does it cost to ban a poster. Mr @Chicity informed him of the amount of 50 million

Exhibit A
Yo how much is it to ban niggas again?
Let me borrow 25ms bruh.
Sent ya 30m
Thanks yo. Please look at my request in the abw store.

Those funds that was giving by a person of power (Mr @Chicity to fund the atrocious act of banning a poster should not be allowed and sets a very dangerous precedent ladies and gentlemen of the jury and we can not allow for those type of actions to continue on this lovely place we call ABW.

Also the defendant asked for the service of the site owner to represent him in this case letting you all know the admission of guilt by needing that type of representation due to the power that Mr @Goldie has.

I am acting as my own legal team because I believe in a better ABW just like you.

While the actions of Mr @Chicity are deplorable he should not be judge any further than the mistake he made by helping getting me banned. He is a great Mod but he has to pay for his mistakes in this case.

I am putting my faith in jury and the wonderful system of the great ABW that Mr @Goldie has created and I feel you will do whats right and awarding me the 50 million in damages .

I believe the jury will do whats right.

A win for me is a win for ABW

Last edited:
Back